• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Victorinox 8 Inch Fibrox Pro Chef?s Knife $29.98 at amazon.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Victorinox 8 Inch Fibrox Pro Chef?s Knife
$30.00
https://www.amazon.com/Victorinox-Fibrox-45520-Frustration-Packaging/dp/B008M5U1C2 

• Multipurpose chef's knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing with razor sharp, laser-tested, tapered knife edge is ground to form an exacting angle, to hold a sharp edge longer and ensure maximum cutting performance and durability
  • Ergonomically designed, non-slip Fibrox Pro handle provides a sure grip and easy handling even when wet, making each knife safer and more efficient
  • ?Highly Recommended? for over 20 years by a leading gourmet consumer magazine that features unbiased ratings and reviews of cookware and kitchen equipment
  • Expertly crafted in Switzerland since 1884; designed for professionals who use knives all day, every day; lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
  • Swiss item #: 5.2063.20 is imprinted on the blade. This is the same exact knife as 40520, 47520, 45520, and 47520.US2. The only difference is how the knife is packaged.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

same price for clamshell packaging for gifting...

it was full price during the Amazon $8.xx thank you promo

I bought it 8 years ago for $21.89. For quite a while it was the sharpest knife ever and a joy to use. better than my $70 F.Dick. It's dulled some over the years even tho I sharpen it on a honing steel every time it's used and dry it immediately after washing. Still looks new and handles well. Guess it needs a professional sharpening.

I have this knife and its great. Have had it for 4 years and still going strong, buy a knife sharpener as well.

was $28 in December

bonjonno said:    It's dulled some over the years even tho I sharpen it on a honing steel every time it's used and dry it immediately after washing. Still looks new and handles well. Guess it needs a professional sharpening.

Honing does not sharpen, it hones.

Sharpening removes steel to recreate the edge.  Honing straightens out little microscopic bends in the edge to make it straighter + smoother.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017