Voting History
rated:

pic (23.51kB)
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Select Prepaid Smartphone + T-Mobile $100 Prepaid Refill Card + Sim Starter Kit
$100
http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phones 

T-Mobile has Select Prepaid Smartphone + T-Mobile $100 Prepaid Refill Card + Sim Starter Kit on sale for $100.00 with free shipping.

Choices include:

HTC Desire 530:

• 1.1GHz Quad-Core Processor
  • 1.5GB RAM
  • 16GB Internal Memory (w/ microSD slot)
  • 5" 1280x720 HD Display
  • Bluetooth 4.1
  • 8MP Rear Camera & 5MP Front Camera
  • 2,200mAh Battery
  • Android 6.0 Marshmallow

ZTE Avid Trio:

• 1.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
  • 1GB RAM
  • 8GB Internal Memory (w/ microSD slot)
  • 5" 854x480 LCD Display
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • 5MP Rear Camera & 2MP Front Camera
  • 2,800mAh Battery
  • Android 6.0 Marshmallow

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Mar. 24, 2017 @ 1:38pm
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Update: The SIM Card kit now costs $25 with $15 off instantly. Making this deal $110, that is $100 for prepaid card, $10... (more)

Centora87 (Mar. 01, 2017 @ 11:30p) |

Bought 3x of this deal and got $45 in CB tracking today from TCB. Thanks again OP.

Stubtify (Mar. 02, 2017 @ 11:10a) |

I had no problem using Mintsim.

malanee;19804347 said:would I be able to use the phone with an Tmobile mvno sim card(e.g.... (more)

sledge1234 (Mar. 03, 2017 @ 1:45p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Really awful specs on those phones. Is this deal worthwhile for the cashback? How much cashback would we get?

rated:
not bad !

rated:
johnny98 said:   Really awful specs on those phones. Is this deal worthwhile for the cashback? How much cashback would we get?
from what I've read - NONE - you only get cash back on PHONES and this looks to be an AIRTIME purchase with a free phone .

rated:
johnny98 said:   Really awful specs on those phones. Is this deal worthwhile for the cashback? How much cashback would we get?
  I got a free Samsung On5 last time.  I use it as vibrating alarm clock.  I put it into airplane mode and found it used less than 1% of battery juice a day.

rated:
Keep getting an error that my order can't be completed. Frustrating.

rated:
So is this basically buying a $100 pre-paid card and get a free phone? I already have a T-Mobile account

rated:
Repped.

rated:
lilstabber said:   So is this basically buying a $100 pre-paid card and get a free phone? I already have a T-Mobile account
  So, I could buy the card, and sell the phone and SIM card on eBay?

rated:
I think the LG Aristo is the best of the free choices.

rated:
george2001 said:   
lilstabber said:   So is this basically buying a $100 pre-paid card and get a free phone? I already have a T-Mobile account
  So, I could buy the card, and sell the phone and SIM card on eBay

Hope so...I just bought this deal for the prepaid card and get the free phone

rated:
400 Bad Request. Request Header Or Cookie Too Large.

rated:
Can the refill be applied to an existing account?

rated:
ethancurryer said:   Can the refill be applied to an existing account?

existing PREPAID only, not post paid.

rated:
george2001 said:   
  So, I could buy the card, and sell the phone and SIM card on eBay

or vice versa if you want the phone for an existing post paid (bring your own device) TMO plan.

rated:
$40 CASHBACK at BeFrugal.com!

($30 for phone $10 new sign up bonus)

rated:
Stubtify said:   Keep getting an error that my order can't be completed. Frustrating.

must use IE, won't work in chrome.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   $40 CASHBACK at BeFrugal.com!

I don't think this will work, even at BF it says AIRTIME it not eligible - and on the TMO page it says that the airtime cost is $100 and the phone is FREE 

rated:
kimgkimg said:   I think the LG Aristo is the best of the free choices.
  so far I like My Aristos - i just got 5 of them yesterday on MetroPCS for free by porting 5 of my ring+ lines in - i needed service anyway - but they didn't have any of the Galaxy J7s (those were also free at MetroPCS with port in) - that was my next choice - since it's got similar specs and it's a Samsung

rated:
lemonhead said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   $40 CASHBACK at BeFrugal.com!

I don't think this will work, even at BF it says AIRTIME it not eligible - and on the TMO page it says that the airtime cost is $100 and the phone is FREE 

I bought a phone, that's what I earned the CB on, not the airtime. it's already pending in my account. 

rated:
I would still be cautious - just because it's pending doesn't mean that the vendor won't reverse it because it violates the T&C

according to the TMOBILE website.....

• Full Retail Price$120=12px00
  • Instant discount-$120=12px00
  •  =inheritDevice Price=inherit$0=12px00
  • $100 Prepaid Refill Card  + $100=12px00
  • SIM Starter Kit+ $20 $0
  •  
  •  

so technically you aren't paying for a phone - you are paying for the AIRTIME 

and on befrugal (and not JUST on befrugal - this is on all the cashback sites - i checked most of them yesterday) Special Terms & Exclusions

• In order for T-Mobile to properly track your sale, please leave your T-Mobile order confirmation page open after purchase.
  • No cash back on post-paid SIM or SIM only orders, SIM Instructions, Plan, Test Drive, Refill Cards.

rated:
lemonhead said:   I would still be cautious - just because it's pending doesn't mean that the vendor won't reverse it because it violates the T&C

according to the TMOBILE website.....

• Full Retail Price$120=12px00
  • Instant discount-$120=12px00
  •  =inheritDevice Price=inherit$0=12px00
  • $100 Prepaid Refill Card  + $100=12px00
  • SIM Starter Kit + $20 $0
  •  
  •  

so technically you aren't paying for a phone - you are paying for the AIRTIME 

and on befrugal (and not JUST on befrugal - this is on all the cashback sites - i checked most of them yesterday) Special Terms & Exclusions

• In order for T-Mobile to properly track your sale, please leave your T-Mobile order confirmation page open after purchase.
  • No cash back on post-paid SIM or SIM only orders, SIM Instructions, Plan, Test Drive, Refill Cards.

well, if I get the $40, I'll be a happy camper. I got the phone to use on post paid TMO, I can sell the airtime card for $80-90 hopefully (net). Phone was $107 with tax. if the $40 comes thru and I flip the airtime card for $80+, phone is better than free.

If it doesn't, phone costs me $27 or less, still a great deal. Fingers crossed.

rated:
Good luck with that. A friend of mine attempted the same deal and did not get the $40.
$27 for the phone after selling the air card is still a good deal.

rated:
ahlex said:   Good luck with that. A friend of mine attempted the same deal and did not get the $40.
$27 for the phone after selling the air card is still a good deal.

'did not get it"  need more details. was it ever reported to start with? exactly what happened?

rated:
lemonhead said:   
from what I've read - NONE - you only get cash back on PHONES and this looks to be an AIRTIME purchase with a free phone .

I just called and asked him. This was the reason. He bought the air card and got the phone free as the bonus. He did not buy the phone.
I bought the LG phone yesterday and wished for the $40 cash back as well. I guess I can say "Good luck to us". Lol.
Anyway, I need a phone for my kid since she dropped and broker her old phone (galaxy s4). It worked out fine with me.

rated:
ahlex said:   
lemonhead said:   

I just called and asked him. This was the reason. He bought the air card and got the phone free as the bonus. He did not buy the phone.
I bought the LG phone yesterday and wished for the $40 cash back as well. I guess I can say "Good luck to us". Lol.
Anyway, I need a phone for my kid since she dropped and broker her old phone (galaxy s4). It worked out fine with me.

you didn't really answer my question. in my case it was indeed reported. did 'your friend' get it reported and removed or did he get $0 from the get go? important difference.

rated:
would I be able to use the phone with an Tmobile mvno sim card(e.g. Tag mobile)?

rated:
Is the ROM large enough? I need to download some app. After using these app, can it be responsive quickly?

rated:
billgrace3b said:   Is the ROM large enough? I need to download some app. After using these app, can it be responsive quickly?

most have the expandable micro SD slot up to 32 gb's. Most apps can be stored on that to increase storage.

rated:
Does prepaid card have expiration date?

rated:
Update: The SIM Card kit now costs $25 with $15 off instantly. Making this deal $110, that is $100 for prepaid card, $10 for sim kit, but phone is still free!

rated:
Bought 3x of this deal and got $45 in CB tracking today from TCB. Thanks again OP. 

rated:
I had no problem using Mintsim.

malanee;19804347 said:would I be able to use the phone with an Tmobile mvno sim card(e.g. Tag mobile)?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017