• filter:
This deal has expired.

staples: $26.99 Linksys E2500-BLK N600 Dual-Band Wireless N Router (ship to store)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Staples has the Linksys E2500-BLK N600 Dual-Band Wireless N Router for $26.99 with free in-store pickup

Linksys E2500-BLK N600 Dual-Band Wireless N Router
Item: 2509261 Model: E2500-BLK
Ideal for video streaming, file transfers, and wireless gaming
Simultaneous dual band
Easy 3 step setup
10/100 4-port switch
Wireless-N technology
4 Fast Ethernet ports
No USB ports

This is okay for very very very basic needs. Thank you for reading.

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary

Linksys E2500-BLK (10.52kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The E2500 is an old router - I have bought a couple of them at Goodwill over the years, usually for under $10. So this price seems a tad high. The good news is, you can put Tomato firmware on them, and once you do that, they work pretty well. The switch is only 10/100 not gigabit, but that's probably OK unless you have super faster internet.

rated:
It showed me out of store and no sold in store!

rated:
I got an entirely different result.  It showed me out of stock, and not sold in stores.

Chris.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017