Voting History
rated:

2017 Entertainment Book or Digital $10 at entertainment.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

2017 Entertainment Book or Digital
$10.00
https://shop.entertainment.com/

Entertainment.com has their 2017 Entertainment Book or Digital on sale for $10.00 with free shipping
Choose between:
Book:
  • Includes printed local coupons in your handy book
  • Plus, the convenience of saving on your phone & online.
  • New local & national coupons added daily
  • Coupons valid through December 30, 2017

Digital (Online & Mobile App):
  • The convenience of saving on your phone & online.
  • One membership includes access to savings in 100s of U.S. & Canadian cities.
  • New local & national coupons added daily.
  • No commitment. Cancel anytime online. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, for ten bucks and free shipping why not. This book used to be much better but has lost a lot of the nice coupons.

Raistlin said:   Thanks OP, for ten bucks and free shipping why not. This book used to be much better but has lost a lot of the nice coupons.
  This doesn't sound like much of an endorsement

This site will give you some cash back ideas ... cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/entertainment-book/

jschuman said:   This site will give you some cash back ideas ... cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/entertainment-book/
  good idea!

Thanks, OP!

Go thru FW sister site ebates for 17.5% CB.

Also extra $2.50 off when you sign up for renewals.

There mobile site is inoperable on my phone..

Thanks OP!

I wish you could see what the coupons were before you made a decision to buy it or not. I live in a rural area and most may not apply.

withnoe said:   I wish you could see what the coupons were before you made a decision to buy it or not. I live in a rural area and most may not apply.
  You can find out which businesses are included  but not coupon.

I'll take a chance!  (It expires on Friday March 3rd, 10am EST, I think?) Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017