CardCash: Extra 5% Off Already-Discounted Restaurant Gift Cards AC

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Card Cash is offering an Extra 5% Off Select Already-Discounted Restaurant Gift Cards with coupon code "SPECIAL". 

Notable Gift Cards:

Member Summary

cardcash
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FYI, "Amazon server issues may be causing our site to load improperly". I've tried 4 times to get an order to go through, but they either do not complete and/or are automatically cancelled. Cloudflare reports they cannot reach cardcash.com. Hopefully it will clear up soon.

Check the value of any card as soon as you get it, and also right before you use it.
They have a bad habit of magically evaporating funds.

Ordered card last night. Received e-gift card, checked balance, and it is $.00 ZERO.

Filed claim today. will report back when I find out more. Please check your cards.

I had three orders with Cardcash in the last month and all had problems. The first order was cancelled due to another buyer buying the gift card during my checkout. The second order gave a gift card with $0 balance and was refunded. The third order was for a physical gift card that never arrived. I open a claim in Paypal today for it. I do NOT recommend them.

This is not worth it at all. You could buy them at a supermarket with Blue Cash Pre. and get 6% off and not worry about them ripping you off.

STAY AWAY.

Hi, ho...."Best Deal"...."0% off after coupon". C'mon, you guys aren't even trying anymore.

Plenty of discussion about this vendor over at SD; most of it bad. What I think is that if you could get a card at a large enough discount (which none of these cards are - they recently had Cracker Barrel at 35% - 40% off) and you are willing to go through the checking the balance early and often tap dance and you use it before the guarantee period is over and you are prepared to go through the refund process when and if your card gets totally or partially drained, then it's probably a good deal.

I used to be harder on them than I am now. It's not that they've gotten any better (still a big fat "F" at the BBB), but frankly everybody else in the gift certificate business has started to suck just as bad. My former safe bet choices, PPDG and SVM, have proven to be every bit as sketchy as the usual reseller suspects. Not a good time to be looking for GC's.

Honestly, I question CardCash's long term viability. They deal with the shadiest of people when they buy these cards, and every voided transaction or refund that they have to do represents a net loss for their company, in an environment with already razor thin profit margins. It wouldn't surprise me to see them go down this year.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017