• filter:
This deal has expired.

FREE $10 off $10 or More at JCPenney Coupon on 3/3-3/4

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
in-store will be giving away FREE $10 off $10, $20 off $20, or $100 off $100 coupons! Must spend in-store. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212079845211442&set=o....

More deals in the official JC Penney coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
how does this work

rated:
They have a limited number available and hand them out as you enter. 10 off 10 is most common of course, last round my wife did snag a 100 off 100 one.

rated:
chulbally said:   how does this work

you waste your time going into the store to find out they gave them all out, or don't have any/lost them (cough employee hands cough). 

funny, how JCP stated this when announcing 140 store closures:  “we took couponing to a level that was unhealthy,” which was one of several “poor decisions that will not be repeated in the future,” CEO Marvin Ellison told investors on Friday

what is it? 3-4 days later and they are repeating already

rated:
Thanks op

rated:
MrsGuin said:   in-store will be giving away FREE $10 off $10, $20 off $20, or $100 off $100 coupons! Must spend in-store. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212079845211442&set=o.416390918442485&type=3&comment_id=10212079869652053&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

Sorry, this content isn't available right nowThe link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

rated:
Angryblues said:   Sorry, this content isn't available right nowThe link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.It's not the 3rd yet...

rated:
I got a 10 off 10 mailer today..dont trash your junk mail from jcp

rated:
Thanks op!

rated:
i went yesterday and it was actually 2 coupons that you get. on the left side was one that you come back between march 6-26 to use in store and on the right side, you scratch it off to reveal the amount to use in store that day. i got 2 $10 off $10 or more.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017