• filter:
This deal has expired.

3-IN-ONE Garage Door Lubricant $2.65 at walmart.com

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

3-IN-ONE Garage Door Lubricant
$2.65
https://www.walmart.com/ip/WD40-Co-10058-Garage-Door-Lubricant-11OZ-GARAGE-DOOR-LUBE/23923118

High-performance lubrication
Quick-drying, no-mess formula
Prevention of rust and corrosion

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
WTF?

We're sorry, the item below canít be shipped to or picked up in your new ZIP Code.
3-IN-ONE Garage Door Lubricant
3-IN-ONE Garage Door Lubricant
Sold by: WalMart.com

Won't ship nor store pickup @ zip 77379

rated:

rated:
I have the wd40 silicone spray. Would it be similar to this? Need to lubricate my chain.

rated:
I need one for an attic bathroom door, specifically.

rated:
tommyy22 said:   WTF?

We're sorry, the item below canít be shipped to or picked up in your new ZIP Code.
3-IN-ONE Garage Door Lubricant
3-IN-ONE Garage Door Lubricant
Sold by: WalMart.†com

Won't ship nor store pickup @ zip 77379

††
no lube garage springs in Spring TX!†

rated:
I don't know about quick drying and no-mess...it's a spray lubricant that is less messy than WD40 probably bc the spray volume is less.

It works pretty well on my garage door hinges and wheels, I find myself reapplying it every six months or so. The main complaint I have is that it doesn't spray consistently. I have to shake it up and down while I spray it to get the liquid to come out. It's been like that since I bought it and it's only half gone. However, I like the product and one can has lasted me probably 3 years now.

rated:
frett said:   . I have to shake it up and down while I spray it to get the liquid to come out.


††Sounds normal to me

rated:
yacheapbastard said:   
frett said:   . I have to shake it up and down while I spray it to get the liquid to come out.


††Sounds normal to me

† BWAHAHAHAHA well done

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017