• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Exofficio Men's Give-N-Go 3" Boxer Brief $11.99 at exofficio.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Exofficio Men's Give-N-Go 3" Boxer Brief
$11.99
http://exofficio.com/underwear-mens-silhouette-boxerbrief/give-n-go-3-boxer-brief/613543854780.html

17 countries. 6 weeks. One pair of award-winning underwear. (Ok, maybe two.) Join the ExOfficio travel underwear revolution. Just toss your Give-N-GoŽ underwear in the laundry or wash them in a sink. Hang them on the line, and within hours you will have a fresh, dry base layer. Breathable, lightweight, and long-wearing, add them to your carry-on for every trip, and soon they'll replace everything else in your underwear drawer. Our Give-N-GoŽ fabric is treated for odor resistance, and the stretchy diamond-weave mesh fabric provides maximum airflow.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal. Too bad the boxers are not on sale too.

Rating 3.2???
Pass!!!

ocean935 said:   Rating 3.2???
Pass!!!

Grain of salt.  4 one star reviews, 2 whining about the lack of a "fly hole" and one whining because his adult diaper didn't stick to the fabric. 

Only the white color are in stock now for all sizes.

rushhound said:     Grain of salt.  4 one star reviews, 2 whining about the lack of a "fly hole" and one whining because his adult diaper didn't stick to the fabric. 

I have exhausted my resources, but what does a 'fly-hole' do????

And, and, why people buy white?

mrmonty said:   
rushhound said:     Grain of salt.  4 one star reviews, 2 whining about the lack of a "fly hole" and one whining because his adult diaper didn't stick to the fabric. 
I have exhausted my resources, but what does a 'fly-hole' do????

And, and, why people buy white?

white is retro...tighty whitey????

White can be bleached with chlorine.

No chlorine for ExOfficio

These things fall apart in the crotch. I dropped a lot of money on like 12 pairs, all of them quickly reaching trash status. Also they run too big. YMMV.

Also, lol, most all colors/sizes are sold out. Cool.

Ex Officio used to be my brand of choice. I have ~10 pairs from 2012, and some of them are just now starting to show their age. I also have 5-6 pairs from 2015-6, and those are all trash now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017