KOHLS CARDHOLDERS: $5 off $5 or more Q in USPS mailer, valid 3/3-3/8

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Be sure to save the coupon if you are doing any instore shopping March 3-8. not valid online, can't be added to wallet.

Member Summary

Kohls
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was actually able to add this one to my wallet on the app without any issue, though I have had trouble with these in the past not being able to be added.

Um, can you explain this post....?

MISTERCHEAP said:   Be sure to save the coupon if you are doing any instore shopping March 3-8. not valid online, can't be added to wallet.

Whatcha talkin bout Willis?  It adds as Kohl's cash without any problems.

PrincipalMember said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   Be sure to save the coupon if you are doing any instore shopping March 3-8. not valid online, can't be added to wallet.

Whatcha talkin bout Willis?  It adds as Kohl's cash without any problems.

did you use a bar code reader? there are no number to enter.

sdskees said:   I was actually able to add this one to my wallet on the app without any issue, though I have had trouble with these in the past not being able to be added.

using what? a bar code reader on a smartphone? that would be the only way I suppose.

$5 Coupon Peelie
Disclaimer
mewgirl said:   Um, can you explain this post....?

Kohls Cardholders are receiving a large postcard in the mail with their 'credit card offer" under the peelie. also attached is this peelie. (see scan)

MISTERCHEAP said:   
PrincipalMember said:   

Mine had a bar code and also numbers on the back. I scanned the bar code (but could have entered the numbers), then it asked me for the PIN. It added to the app as $5 Kohl's cash. There's a bar-code reader as part of the app, at least in Android.

hbg1 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
PrincipalMember said:   

Mine had a bar code and also numbers on the back. I scanned the bar code (but could have entered the numbers), then it asked me for the PIN. It added to the app as $5 Kohl's cash. There's a bar-code reader as part of the app, at least in Android.

strange, mine has no numbers on the back. 

I scanned mine, but it also had the numbers on it. My guess though is that these may be different depending upon the mailer you got. Mine was a booklet that featured Under Armour, but I know some people just got a postcard as usual.

Valid online too - just applied it to my order. I had added to my wallet and during the checkout process, when I went to apply Kohls promo codes, it was right there to click and apply.

anyone have an in store cpn code for 30% off?

brusbrother said:   anyone have an in store cpn code for 30% off?

its' posted in the master 30% off thread I posted.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017