• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Starts at 9AM CT

Dell Refurbished Computers is offering 45% Off any Laptop or Desktop and Free Shipping with our exclusive coupon code "FATWALLET45". Exp 3/5

Deal Notes: *E5430 and clearance are excluded from this offer. E5430 are excluded because they are part of their own sale with those models starting at $179.

Below are some examples taken from the desktop section with a diverse selection of processor, amount of RAM, size of hard drive, inclusion of video card, and Windows version. 

The pricing differences may be somewhat confusing between models so I recommend sorting by your desired specs on the left side of the page then compare the models you find to the full list. This way you can sometimes find models with minimal and acceptable differences for you that may cost less. This can be especially true for those who have the skills to install their own hard drives and RAM.

Example Note: These examples are all distinct individual refurbished computers for your reference of pricing and will likely be sold by the time you click on them.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Mar. 23, 2017 @ 2:03am
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Same with me.  However, DFS says on their shipping page "Once we receive your order, it will typically take 2-3 days to ... (more)

DubSlick (Mar. 06, 2017 @ 12:47p) |

Did you get immediate ebates confirmation about your purchase?

DubSlick (Mar. 06, 2017 @ 12:48p) |

yes. And $75 was credited to my account in 2 days.

cohcoh (Mar. 06, 2017 @ 1:00p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
coupon code?

rated:
MsMorrisine said:   coupon code?
Fixed

rated:
please add TIME ZONE when you have 9AM in title. ET? PT?

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   please add TIME ZONE when you have 9AM in title. ET? PT?
  Doesn't everyone live their life in FW forum time (CT)?  

rated:
Xenocrates said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   please add TIME ZONE when you have 9AM in title. ET? PT?
  Doesn't everyone live their life in FW forum time (CT)?  

only FW staff I think! 

rated:
Should this be working now? Coupon isn't valid for me...

rated:
I just tested it and it was ok.

make sure you hit the 45% Off any Laptop or Desktop and Free Shipping link and add the coupon in the box supplied during checkout

rated:
Yes, it's working. I tested it as well. Clearance and E5430 are excluded.

Also of note - Dell Refurbished just lowered prices sitewide by about 15% on laptops and desktops.  So this extra 45% off should make for better deals than other recent coupons.

rated:
Perfect. I am using my Amex card to get $75 back on $300.

rated:
i7-4770 and i7-4770S so how choose ? better

rated:
nevermind

rated:
cohcoh said:   Perfect. I am using my Amex card to get $75 back on $300.

i don't think it works on dellrefurbish website.  take a look at details on the offer.

rated:
dpid said:   

i don't think it works on dellrefurbish website.  take a look at details on the offer.

It worked. I placed the order and received notification from Amex immediately. The transaction shows up as 'Dell Financial'. I think the payment system is the same across all Dell websites.

I got an i7 laptop with 16G ram, 160G SSD for 344-75=$269 including tax and free shipping. Ebates rebate lowered the final cost by another ~10 bucks. Great deal!

rated:
Sweet - just scored i7 1920x1080 under $280. Thanks!

rated:
Picked up an E7240 i7, 8gb ram, 1080p, and 512gb SSD for $340. After Amex credit, then we're talking $265

rated:
cascadejim said:   Sweet - just scored i7 1920x1080 under $280. Thanks!
  Ditto - grabbed the same deal 8GB w 500GB.  Under $280 = not bad!

rated:
in for i5-4570.thank you.

rated:
When does it expire

rated:
stanzino said:   When does it expire
  3/5. Great question - I've updated the OP.

rated:
Has anyone had an update on shipping, etc? I ordered Thursday, they charged me, but no updates or anything.

rated:
cascadejim said:   Has anyone had an update on shipping, etc? I ordered Thursday, they charged me, but no updates or anything.
  Same with me.  However, DFS says on their shipping page "Once we receive your order, it will typically take 2-3 days to process thru to shipment."

rated:
cohcoh said:   
dpid said:   

It worked. I placed the order and received notification from Amex immediately. The transaction shows up as 'Dell Financial'. I think the payment system is the same across all Dell websites.

I got an i7 laptop with 16G ram, 160G SSD for 344-75=$269 including tax and free shipping. Ebates rebate lowered the final cost by another ~10 bucks. Great deal!

Did you get immediate ebates confirmation about your purchase?

rated:
yes. And $75 was credited to my account in 2 days.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017