Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Weber Genesis
Disclaimer
Grill 

My 18 yr old Weber Silver series was still plugging along but the flame diffusers had holes burned through and the spark igniter hadn't worked in a few years. Everything still worked ok though.

Went to my local HD in Carson City, NV  and found the Genesis S-330 clearance priced at $599. Originally priced at $949.  They're making way for the new Weber series.

I saw the front had a minor ding in the Stainless door panel, (nothing I can't pound back out). Spoke to the manager and got another $100 off. 

This thing is a beast. Weber hasn't let it's build quality slide over the years. Only Weber for me.

Out the door price of $536 YMMV

Now would be a good time to see if any other units are on sale  at your local Home Depot.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

you should include more details, such as the sku or upc.

Not Sold In Stores
Out of Stock Online

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017