• filter:

ZeroWater 10 Cup Ready Pour Pitcher, TDS Light-Up Indicator + FS $21 AC @ Target.com

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

1 (2.18kB)
Disclaimer
ZeroWater 10 Cup Ready Pour Pitcher with Free TDS Light-Up Indicator (Total Dissolved Solids)  

4 out 5 stars (73 reviews) 

Regular Price: $32.99 
Sale Price: $27.99 (add to cart to see price)
Save 25% with code KITCHEN (discounts= $7.00) 
Free shipping on $25+ & free returns 

www.target.com/p/zerowater-10-cup-ready-pour-pitcher-with-free-t... 


ZeroWater is not an ordinary water filter! ZeroWater delivers a unique 5-Stage Ion Exchange technology compared to conventional 2-Stage filtration. Enjoy the purest tasting water with a filter that removes 99.6% of TDS (total dissolved solids) from your tap water, such as Aluminum, Zinc, Nitrate, Fluoride and more! It is the only water filter that meets FDA standards for TDS in purified bottled water. This provides you with a pour-through, gravity fed filter certified by the NSF to reduce Lead and other heavy metals; such as Chromium 3 and 6. This 10-cup pitcher features a push-and-pour spout so you can conveniently fill your cup with one hand. You will know when it’s time to change your filter as every pitcher comes with a water testing meter, which measures the total dissolved solids in your water.  

BENEFITS:
• ZeroWater Only Filter Pitchers Certified by NSF for both Lead and Chromium Reduction 
• Removes 99.6% of all dissolved solids
• Purest tasting drinking water 

FEATURES:
• 10-cup capacity
• One-handed “push to dispense” spout to fill any bottle or cup
• Built-in TDS indicator holder 

WHAT YOU GET:
• 10-cup pitcher
• TDS (total dissolved solids) light-up indicator that lights up when it is time to change your filter (up to $12.99 retail value)
• Zerowater Ion Exchange water filter
• User Manual
• Coupons for future filter purchases 

Features: One-hand spout operation, Built-in TDS meter, Twist-on, Twist-off Filter
Water Filtration Compatibility: Fits ZeroWater Systems
Filter Life: Every 30 Gallons
Filters: Dirt, Mercury, Chlorine, Lead, Chromium 6
Includes: Pitcher, Instruction Book, Installation Instructions, 1 Filtration System, 1 Filter
Capacity (volume): 10.000 cup
Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher-safe

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I'd suggest the 23 cup version from the same manufacturer. $39.99 - $10 discount with code = $29.99. (More than 2x the volume for less than 50% more cost)

rated:
Their filter replacements are just so darned pricey. However, if there is truly a superior end product it may be worth it. I realize it has a far better rating for removal of micro particles.

rated:
Kikkoman said:   I'd suggest the 23 cup version from the same manufacturer. $39.99 - $10 discount with code = $29.99. (More than 2x the volume for less than 50% more cost)
 Depends on your needs. Some people prefer to decant the water into a glass, ceramic, or stainless steel pitcher or water bottle after filtering to avoid chemicals from the plastic leaching into standing water. Some don't have the space for a 23 cup version (e.g., small apartments/kitchens, office/cubicles at work). Also, filling up the 10 cup once is more than a days supply of water for most single people.

rated:
Also, the 23-cup uses the same filter, so it's not as if it will provide an extra amount of filtered water.

rated:
ljderm said:   Their filter replacements are just so darned pricey. However, if there is truly a superior end product it may be worth it. I realize it has a far better rating for removal of micro particles.
 Ama zon sells a 12-pack for about $105 on a normal day. That's $8.75 per filter. I drink a lot of water (about 80-90oz/day) and only cook with filtered water, yet one filter lasts me at least 10 weeks. So, if I paid full price, 100% of my drinking water would cost me about $44 a year or $3.65 a month (less than a dollar a week).  

However, I always buy it with the 15% Subscribe & Save. Right now, that would be $85.84 for 12 filters: that would cost me $36 a year, $3 a month, or $0.75 a week for one person. I don't know of a cheaper source of 0ppm water. 


 www.amazon.com/ZeroWater-Replacement-Filter-Pitchers-12-Pack/dp/...

rated:
How do you know when a filter is done?
How do these compare to Pur and Brita?

*a quick look showed less than stellar.

rated:
ocean935 said:   How do you know when a filter is done?
How do these compare to Pur and Brita?

*a quick look showed less than stellar.

  I can taste the difference when the ppm is anything over 0, but they say you can go up to 5ppm before changing the filter. That's what the TDS tester is for. Just remove the cap and stick the meter into a cup of water and it instantly gives you a reading. It's good to do this on unfiltered water to so you know how hard your filter is working: you'll go through filters faster if you have hard water and/or high ppm water.

What source(s) are you using that says ZeroWater performs less than stellar? Any reviews I've  seen show Brita < Pur < ZeroWater, where Brita basically just improves flavor/removes very little particulates and ZeroWater removes nearly all of them.

rated:
awesome sharing. thanks.

rated:
10 cup
23 cup

Like I said, a quick look, as opposed to

Pur 7 cup
or Pur 18 cup

Myself, I have only used Sawyer in my travels, and can vouch for it. Even use it to fill pitchers or bottles.
 

rated:
fivetalents said:   Ama zon sells a 12-pack for about $105 on a normal day. That's $8.75 per filter. I drink a lot of water (about 80-90oz/day) and only cook with filtered water, yet one filter lasts me at least 10 weeks. So, if I paid full price, 100% of my drinking water would cost me about $44 a year or $3.65 a month (less than a dollar a week).  

However, I always buy it with the 15% Subscribe & Save. Right now, that would be $85.84 for 12 filters: that would cost me $36 a year, $3 a month, or $0.75 a week for one person. I don't know of a cheaper source of 0ppm water.
 

Tar get has the same for $101, less 25% with KITCHEN

rated:
If you buy the 23 cup pitcher, plus the 12 pack filters, you end up paying $100 + tax for both.
Great deal if you were looking to buy this anyway

rated:
ocean935 said:   10 cup 
23 cup 

Like I said, a quick look, as opposed to

Pur 7 cup 
or Pur 18 cup 

Myself, I have only used Sawyer in my travels, and can vouch for it. Even use it to fill pitchers or bottles.

 OK, I see where you're coming from. I'm talking about expert reviews of the quality of the drinking water after filtration, you're comparing consumer reviews of various pitchers.

ETA: how practical do you find Sawyer for filling pitchers and bottles for every day usage (or did you mean you fill those while traveling)? I've had my eye on it for my bug out kit for a while but until now I hadn't thought of getting one for vacationing (i.e., non-roughing it travel).

rated:
Use it while traveling.
Even if the water is safe to drink, it enhances the flavor. Like yourself, I am a water-addict as well. The downside is, if it doesn't taste right, I tend to not drink enough. The Sawyer does the trick.

Random thoughts:
- the different colors are just the wrapper around the body. The black and gold is no cooler looking than the blue.
- the colors do help in identifying ownership when traveling as a group/family.
- the 'used' from Warehouse Deals is brand new, with minimal defects in the packaging, and not the product. Well worth the savings.
- the filter can screw on top of a regular water/soda bottle.

rated:
Is this expired?

this promo code doesn’t apply to any item in your cart

rated:
kdn102 said:   Is this expired?

this promo code doesn’t apply to any item in your cart

  i get the same response

rated:
this deal is dead   "Save 25% with code KITCHEN"  op when did the code expire I tried it 1 day after you post and got "this promo code doesn’t apply to any item in your cart"

rated:
SuperET said:   this deal is dead   "Save 25% with code KITCHEN"  op when did the code expire I tried it 1 day after you post and got "this promo code doesn’t apply to any item in your cart"
 Yes, this deal has been marked as expired since yesterday. Tar get didn't state and expiration date for the code, but it looks like it was a one day sale since it stopped working yesterday. 

rated:
fivetalents said:   
ljderm said:   Their filter replacements are just so darned pricey. However, if there is truly a superior end product it may be worth it. I realize it has a far better rating for removal of micro particles.
 Ama zon sells a 12-pack for about $105 on a normal day. That's $8.75 per filter. I drink a lot of water (about 80-90oz/day) and only cook with filtered water, yet one filter lasts me at least 10 weeks. So, if I paid full price, 100% of my drinking water would cost me about $44 a year or $3.65 a month (less than a dollar a week).  

However, I always buy it with the 15% Subscribe & Save. Right now, that would be $85.84 for 12 filters: that would cost me $36 a year, $3 a month, or $0.75 a week for one person. I don't know of a cheaper source of 0ppm water. 


 www.amazon.com/ZeroWater-Replacement-Filter-Pitchers-12-Pack/dp/...

 Heads up: the price on the 12-pack of filters just dropped to $78.67 on Ama zon, a couple of bucks below the all time lowest price. That's as low as $66.87 with 15% S&S or $5.57 per filter.  www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1566739

rated:
fivetalents said:   
fivetalents said:   
ljderm said:   Their filter replacements are just so darned pricey. However, if there is truly a superior end product it may be worth it. I realize it has a far better rating for removal of micro particles.
 Ama zon sells a 12-pack for about $105 on a normal day. That's $8.75 per filter. I drink a lot of water (about 80-90oz/day) and only cook with filtered water, yet one filter lasts me at least 10 weeks. So, if I paid full price, 100% of my drinking water would cost me about $44 a year or $3.65 a month (less than a dollar a week).  

However, I always buy it with the 15% Subscribe & Save. Right now, that would be $85.84 for 12 filters: that would cost me $36 a year, $3 a month, or $0.75 a week for one person. I don't know of a cheaper source of 0ppm water. 


 www.amazon.com/ZeroWater-Replacement-Filter-Pitchers-12-Pack/dp/...

 Heads up: the price on the 12-pack of filters just dropped to $78.67 on Ama zon, a couple of bucks below the all time lowest price. That's as low as $66.87 with 15% S&S or $5.57 per filter.  www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1566739

Since this thread is marked as Expired, you might want to start a new one.

rated:
ocean935 said:   
fivetalents said:   
fivetalents said:   
ljderm said:   Their filter replacements are just so darned pricey. However, if there is truly a superior end product it may be worth it. I realize it has a far better rating for removal of micro particles.
 Ama zon sells a 12-pack for about $105 on a normal day. That's $8.75 per filter. I drink a lot of water (about 80-90oz/day) and only cook with filtered water, yet one filter lasts me at least 10 weeks. So, if I paid full price, 100% of my drinking water would cost me about $44 a year or $3.65 a month (less than a dollar a week).  

However, I always buy it with the 15% Subscribe & Save. Right now, that would be $85.84 for 12 filters: that would cost me $36 a year, $3 a month, or $0.75 a week for one person. I don't know of a cheaper source of 0ppm water. 


 www.amazon.com/ZeroWater-Replacement-Filter-Pitchers-12-Pack/dp/...

 Heads up: the price on the 12-pack of filters just dropped to $78.67 on Ama zon, a couple of bucks below the all time lowest price. That's as low as $66.87 with 15% S&S or $5.57 per filter.  www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1566739

Since this thread is marked as Expired, you might want to start a new one.

 I did start a new thread for the 12-pack of filters (see the link in my last reply). I also posted a reference to that hot deal on replacement filters here and quoted the discussion with ljderm because I wanted to give a heads up on cheap filters for those still concerned about the affordability of replacement filters.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017