YKS Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBDII Auto Scanner B06 Car Diagnostic Scanner black $4.99 at newegg.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

YKS Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBDII Auto Scanner B06 Car Diagnostic Scanner black
$4.99
https://flash.newegg.com/Product/9SIA9083JZ7308

Also available in blue
https://flash.newegg.com/Product/9SIA9083JZ7352

Member Summary

YKS Mini ELM327
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not bad, these work great with android torqpro.

Have one similar to this (different brand) - as above poster stated - works great with Torque/Torque Pro on my droid phone. I'd be cautious with the software supplied on the mini-CD - I scanned mine and it was full of malware, so didn't use it at all. Again mine was not the one listed here.

Just ordered one... Shipping from overseas 8-15 days FYI

Advance auto and autozone does ODB scanning for free

I'll give it a shot for $5 shipped.  I have used a similar one before with Torque Pro on a tablet and it was pretty neat.

nortotron said:   Advance auto and autozone does ODB scanning for free
  maybe - but last time I went in for a "free scan" the guy stuck a paperclip in my OBD port and counted flashes - while that's how the average person would do it, I want something more scientific so this will do nicely for that - not to mention I can leave it plugged in all the time - I believe you can monitor fuel mileage among other things.

not bad.thanks.

works great for me.

If he used a paperclip this guy was pretty knowledgeable.  The "paper clip trick" was only useful on pre OBD2 GM vehicles. Your car is probably 95 or older.

No longer available

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017