Sony PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB Console Uncharted 4 A Thief's End PS4 Game Bundle $120.99 at ebay.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sony PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB Console Uncharted 4 A Thief's End PS4 Game Bundle $120.99 at ebay.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Sony PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB Console Uncharted 4 A Thief's End PS4 Game Bundle
$120.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-4-Slim-500GB-Console-Uncharted-4-A-Thief-039-s-End-PS4-Game-Bundle-/122384193698 

What's in the Box:

Sony PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB Console

One DualShock 4 Wireless Controller

Mono Headset

USB Cable

HDMI Cable

AC Power Cable

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (physical disc)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

it's definitely scam

$120.99 seems to good to be true.

This does seem suspicious. The paypal account is Russian, but his username is Jersey. He hasn't had any activity on eBay for a year.

I'm close to his location and asked if he'd allow local pick up. Waiting to hear back. Really wish this was real but definitely too good to be true. I've never had to use PayPal buyer protections. If I bought it and it was a scam is it really hard to get your money back?

dan41 said:   I'm close to his location and asked if he'd allow local pick up. Waiting to hear back. Really wish this was real but definitely too good to be true. I've never had to use PayPal buyer protections. If I bought it and it was a scam is it really hard to get your money back?

Email address associated to this account was from Russia.   Looks to be scam.   You can log into your papal account and cancel the order if it hasn't gone thru yet.   $120 is too good to be true and tempting at the same time. 

but but but but free shipping !!!

taken down now ? the link goes to reg search page with no 120 deals to be found  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017