• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

samsung (27.14kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Some colors (black) are unavailable.

rated:
Might want to put price in the title .

rated:
Please put price in title. Good find. They had it on sale for $360 not too long ago.

rated:
its $378 for employee program. I just ordered one for my friend.

rated:
These are the days I wish that Samsung didn't bloat their phones so I could actually buy one...

rated:
vvenkatesh said:   Samsung has Samsung Galaxy S7 on sale. Shipping is free.

Since it is OOS, an alternative source is Costco for Galaxy S7 with external battery supply for $360 and 0% finance if you qualify.

rated:
kirbydog said:   

Since it is OOS, an alternative source is Costco for Galaxy S7 with external battery supply for $360 and 0% finance if you qualify.

I was at Costco yesterday.  I could not find any S7 for $360.  Could you please confirm the sale at Costco.

rated:
mail4hemanthr said:   its $378 for employee program. I just ordered one for my friend.
  How many phones can one employee buy?

rated:
Usually  5 orders in same category

rated:
kenwallet said:   
kirbydog said:   

I was at Costco yesterday.  I could not find any S7 for $360.  Could you please confirm the sale at Costco.

S7 is no longer on sale at Costco for $360.

rated:
mail4hemanthr said:   its $378 for employee program. I just ordered one for my friend.
  I am your friend now. Please order one for me too.

rated:
Good deal, I have the phone. I don't recommend it. The lack of palm rejection on the edge display is a nightmare. Also, it's not as zippy as you'd expect from a snapdragon 820. Obviously the display quality, the camera and water proofing are all top-notch and warrant a purchase for many.

Overall my wife's iPhone 7 (with its own negatives) is markedly faster. Apple-oranges I get it, but it's true. Do with the info as you wish.

rated:
really it's to find out such offer!

rated:
I owned this phone for four hours last week. The edge portion is worthless. On the original Galaxy Edge it actually served a purpose. On the New one, nope.

rated:
mjbok said:   I owned this phone for four hours last week. The edge portion is worthless. On the original Galaxy Edge it actually served a purpose. On the New one, nope.
  I have the back case to protect the phone.  I dropped the phone sideway or the edge, the screen cracked.  
The edge looks nice.  I never used the edge.  I don't know the function of the edge.  Just like my gf, she bought a new $70K BMW but don't know how to pair tho phone to the car audio.

rated:
kenwallet said:   
mjbok said:   I owned this phone for four hours last week. The edge portion is worthless. On the original Galaxy Edge it actually served a purpose. On the New one, nope.
  I have the back case to protect the phone.  I dropped the phone sideway or the edge, the screen cracked.  
The edge looks nice.  I never used the edge.  I don't know the function of the edge.  Just like my gf, she bought a new $70K BMW but don't know how to pair tho phone to the car audio.

Completely agree--I've never understood the "edge" concept.

You Spring for $700 on a "smart"phone, then act "dumb" by not protecting it with a sleek case.

I use an LG G3 on T-Mobile (D851) with a Tech21 case--it does a great job of providing excellent grip/protection w/o bulk for my $100 refurbished phone. Just re-installing your settings/data/apps on a new phone is pain enough to protect a $25 phone, let alone $700! 

rated:
Please put vendor and price in title.

rated:
I don't see these prices...I see %759 for S7 and 689 for S7 Edge.

rated:
gvayl said:   I don't see these prices...I see %759 for S7 and 689 for S7 Edge.
  It's dead.  Went out of stock yesterday and today it's back at full price.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017