Voting History
rated:
DeWalt 36" Top Tool Chest $99 B&M YMMV

• Heavy duty drawer slides provide 100 lbs. capacity on top drawers
  • 200 lbs. capacity bottom drawer
  • Heavy duty reinforced steel helps prevent drawer flex

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Your link and picture takes you to the rolling bottom tool cabinet. Which is not $99.

rated:
yup, this top chest has been on sale for $75 in many Home Depots for a couple months. I would love to find the lower box shown since they are on sale for $114, but none within about 200 miles of where I am. 

rated:
After searching for this box.. I am guessing I can find it right next to the Unicorns at Home Depot?

rated:
My local HD has one top chest left, priced at $99, but its a display model and probably has some dents and scratches.

rated:
Anyone in western PA/eastern OH know where there are any tops? PM me, and I'll tell you where there are some bottoms.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017