1500-Watt Electric Oil-Filled Radiant Portable Heater - Grey $21 at homedepot.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

1500-Watt Electric Oil-Filled Radiant Portable Heater - Grey $21 at homedepot.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

1500-Watt Electric Oil-Filled Radiant Portable Heater - Grey
$21.00
http://www.homedepot.com/p/1500-Watt-Electric-Oil-Filled-Radiant-Portable-Heater-Grey-HD904-A7Q/205210318

3 heat settings make it easy for this 1500-Watt Portable Electric Heater to control different heat requirement. The environment protection oil is always working with lower noise. The cord wrap feature at the lower of control panel makes user store up cord easily and tidily.
  • 7 fins (size of fins: 145 x 590 mm) 3 heat settings for different comfort options
  • Heater features a built-in overheat protection device and an automatic cut-off for safe home use
  • Built-in carry handle and all-direction wheels for moving
  • Anti-pressure and anti-collision
  • Power indicator light, environmental protection oil
  • Product may vary by store

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Super nice price there raging. I loved this no noise heater. The majority co-workers in my office are cold-blooded and they like to keep the office about 65-degree during the winter, Spring, fall, and summer seasons. I have this radian heater under my desk to keep my warm heart beating.  I bought my heater from Targe $49.99 during winter time.

OOS

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017