HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop-13t touch (Y5W39AV_1) - $817.49 AC FS @ HP.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

HPspectre360
Disclaimer
HP has the HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop-13t touch (Y5W39AV_1)  on sale for $1089.99 - 25% coupon code "NB25BMSM" = $817.49 with free shipping. Since this is a 25% coupon it also works with upgrades.You can upgrade to the  i7-7500U (2.7 GHz), 16GB RAM, and 512 SSD storage for a total of $1,012.49 after coupon.

Deal Notes: The main selling points for this laptop are it's 2-in-1 format combined with a touchscreen/pen combo and aluminum body. This makes it competitor to Apple macbooks but with the 2 features no macbook has ever had touchscreen and multi-format screen placement. With this coupon this laptop even becomes cheaper than the most basic 13" macbook despite having better specs. 

• Intel Core i5-7200U Dual-Core Processor
  • 13.3" 1920 x 1080 FHD Touchscreen LED IPS Display
  • 8GB Memory
  • 256GB SSD
  • Intel HD Graphics 620
  • WiFi + Bluetooth
  • Backlit Keyboard
  • Aluminum Body
  • Win 10 Home
  • 12.07" x 8.58" x 0.55" ; 2.89 lb

ReviewLaptop MagCNet 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This computer far surpasses any Apple product....especially if you order the upgraded model at just $1012.

I just purchased this exact laptop at best buy just, with a different model number (13-ac023dx) with the 512GB SSD and 16GB of RAM upgrades(they recently had a sale with $150 off this laptop). I paid $1,200 + tax. I think I am going to return it to save about $180. the only other issue I'm considering is I remember HP releasing this laptop with a 4K screen, but, it is no longer listed on their site. Best Buy still sells the 4K version. So, with the 25% off sale, I'd be tempted to splurge on the 4K. Can anyone confirm a 4K version.

This has expired now

"The Coupon you have attempted to redeem cannot be applied to your order: the limit of 500 on the total number of redemptions allowed for this Coupon has been reached."

jackhaze said:   I just purchased this exact laptop at best buy just, with a different model number (13-ac023dx) with the 512GB SSD and 16GB of RAM upgrades(they recently had a sale with $150 off this laptop). I paid $1,200 + tax. I think I am going to return it to save about $180. the only other issue I'm considering is I remember HP releasing this laptop with a 4K screen, but, it is no longer listed on their site. Best Buy still sells the 4K version. So, with the 25% off sale, I'd be tempted to splurge on the 4K. Can anyone confirm a 4K version.
  I love the design of this laptop and was wondering about a 15" version myself. It is the one that has the 4K screen. I remember there being a 13" 4K but like you I'm not seeing it now.

HP has the 15" for $1010 after coupon. It is 6th gen i5 dual instead of 7th gen i7 however. You really aren't missing a substantial amount of processing power unless you are going to do system taxing things like working with video or picture editing and the like. Hyper threading is nice but again what are you trying to do with it. If you need the power spend the extra $100 at Best Buy.

http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-spectre-x360---15t-touch-laptop... 

Best Buy has the i7 version for $1100. Also 15"

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-spectre-x360-2-in-1-15-6-4k-ultra... 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017