Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Con
https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Switch-Neon-Blue-Red-Joy-Con/dp/B01MUAGZ49

Only 2 left in stock

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OOS

*slow whistle* jeez

Shows as available, but won't let me check out.

yea... i think it's a bug. Still shows 2 available.

Sdeout73 said:   Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Con
https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Switch-Neon-Blue-Red-Joy-Con/dp/B01MUAGZ49 

Only 2 left in stock

Some items are no longer availableWe're sorry. Some items became unavailable after you added them to your shopping cart. Click here to return to the product detail page and try another seller. 

Dead.

considering nintendo controls their sales... wonder how bogus this is? Only a business who wants to go out of business would put the switch on a discount. Seller rating was good but I would be surprised if any of these went out. ^^

Yup...super dead...

I'm assuming most people in this thread are gamers; I would say to just wait it out for the switch to become more available in the upcoming months. There are so many game releases in March / April for various platforms that I think "we" all can keep busy happily until the Switch hype dies down a bit and you can walk into your local store and just pick up without a fuss.

This was dead several hours before the OP post; I know because I tried to buy it around lunch time. It states 2 left but none in stock at checkout. I'm surprised Amazon keeps this listed.

dpacman said:   This was dead several hours before the OP post; I know because I tried to buy it around lunch time. It states 2 left but none in stock at checkout. I'm surprised Amazon keeps this listed.
  but u didnt let us know?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017