$1 Shipped
https://www.order-safely.com/natgeo/ngk_ngk001_0816_100/

• A dynamic leveled readers series
  • Developed in consultation with early education experts
  • Features lively photographs and age-appropriate text
  • Topics kids love -- animals, nature, science, and people

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My 4 year old will love this. Is there any catch though? By getting these 4 books for $1 am I signing up for something else?  Steal of a deal for only a buck if you have young ones.

EDIT: Warning! Upon a closer examination I see you are being signed up for a continuing book club when you sign up for this offer:If you are pleased with your first 4 books do nothing and in about three weeks and each month thereafter you will receive 4 more books from the National Geographic Kids Readers Program for just $3.99 each ($15.96) plus $3.99 shipping and handling and plus sales tax if applicable. You are under no obligation to continue. Your credit card will remain on file and all future shipments will be charged to the card unless you notify National Geographic otherwise. Here is the phone number you will need to call to cancel to prevent continuing shipments after you receive your 4 for $1 books: Phone: 1-888-647-6733

I suggest you use a prepaid card to pay for this.

MrVietnam said:   My 4 year old will love this. Is there any catch though? By getting these 4 books for $1 am I signing up for something else?  Steal of a deal for only a buck if you have young ones.
  They try to get you to buy another one for $6.50, but it's only an option.

ctgolfer said:   
MrVietnam said:   My 4 year old will love this. Is there any catch though? By getting these 4 books for $1 am I signing up for something else?  Steal of a deal for only a buck if you have young ones.
  They try to get you to buy another one for $6.50, but it's only an option.

It is not just trying to get you to buy that other one for $6.50, you are being put on a subscription book program that you must cancel or be charged each month. Read the terms and conditions carefully after you enter your credit card info and before you press "submit".

I just tried to place my order on a prepaid card and it was declined and then I used a regular credit card and it was declined also and I got this message:

Thank you for your interest in
National Geographic Kids

Unfortunately, we are not able to process your order.

Please call us at 1-888-647-6733 or email us at ngbooks@cdsfulfillment.com if you have any questions.

Thank you again for your interest and understanding.

I called customer service and the rep said she just got an e-mail today that this offer has been discontinued. When I asked her why it was still on the website, she said they just haven't got around to taking it down. Don't know if it true or just a bunch of B.S.
Has anyone successfully signed up for this order today and it went through?

I think I would be safe to say this deal is unfortunately D-E-A-D.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017