2 x Canon Pixma MG2522 All-In-One Color Printer, Scanner, Copier $33

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

canon (17.22kB)
Disclaimer
http://www.buydig.com/shop/product/E1CNMG2522/Canon-Pixma-MG2522...
    buydig.com offers the 2 x Canon Pixma MG2522 All-In-One Color Printer, Scanner, Copier for $33 via coupon code "AFF2X8".
    Free shipping.
The PIXMA MG2522 offers excellent print quality and remarkable convenience with a hybrid ink system for efficient high-quality prints. Ink Compatibility - PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink; CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great price. I can get one for the house and my office.

rated:
Getting 2 will be Handy, especially if you need one and know someone else that could also use one.

rated:
very cheapest item.

rated:
Pretty spendy replacement ink cartridges...

rated:
hasslsen said:   Pretty spendy replacement ink cartridges...
  Not if you drill holes in the cartridges and get refill ink on eB ay (using syringes or squeeze bottles).

rated:
fivetalents said:   
  Not if you drill holes in the cartridges and get refill ink on eB ay (using syringes or squeeze bottles).

Can this work indefinitely?

rated:

1 (666.97kB)
Disclaimer
ablang said:   
fivetalents said:   

Can this work indefinitely?

I can't speak to indefinitely since I bought my first refill kit in April 2016. From my personal experience, I purchased a set of 5 colors 30ml refill ink squeeze bottles (see pic) for $12.99. Some kits have actual syringes. You can get it cheaper by stacking cash back with one of eB ay's frequent coupons (and eB ay bucks). I've refilled about 3 times and can probably get about 3-4 more refills of each color. Just make sure the ink refills specify Canon PG-245 CL-246 PIXMA MG2922. I can't tell any difference between the refil and original inks.

FWIW, I didn't actually drill holes in the carts, I unfolded a large paperclip, heated the tip over an open flame until it was red hot, then burned 5 holes in the carts. It took a lot longer but I didn't have a thin/narrow drill bit and didn't want to risk ink evaporating faster through a larger hole. My kit came with a manual screw tool to make the holes but it was flimsy and broke right away, so I improvised. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017