staples ad for 3/12/17:Buy $300VISAGC Get $20 VISA GC, 9.99AR printing calculator, some paper deals, others

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
the Staples ad for the week of 3/12/17 is up on the website


front page related
12.99 Verbatim 32GB Store 'N' Go secure 3.0 USB flash drive 2455155 
99.99 Staples ® Osgood chair 416523 

paper related
2.99AR Staples ® 8.5" x 11" multipurpose paper, 500 sheets/ream 513099 
4.99ACR Staples ® 8.5" x 11" copy paper, 5-ream case 990176 ($5 coupon code 38921 exp 3/18/17, will be added by end of day)
9.99AC/R Staples ® Multipurpose Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", Case 513096 ($5 coupon code 74488 exp 3/18/17, will be added by end of day)

office/school supply related
$2 items
-BIC® Round Stic Grip™ ballpoint pens, 12/pack
-BIC® Brite Liner highlighters, 5/pack 459112 
$5 items
-Staples ® 1" heavy-duty view binder (must purchase 3 to get the $5 price)
-Assorted Avery® labels
-BIC® BU3 retractable ballpoint pens, 18/pack
-Paper Mate® InkJoy® 100RT ballpoint pens, 20/pack 180160 
-uni-ball® 207 gel pens, 5/pack
-Paper Mate® Sharpwriter® mechanical pencils, 12/pack 107250 
-Paper Mate® Clearpoint® mechanical pencil starter set 615722 


breakroom/cleaning
10.99 Bounty® paper towels, 12/pack 541030 
10.99 Charmin® bathroom tissue, 36/pack 2327440



others
Buy $300 VISA GC, Get $20 VISA GC 763604 (others are valid too)
Valid 3/12/17–3/18/17. In store only. Subject to availability. See gift cards for details, terms, conditions, and (if applicable) fees. Limit 1 per household. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product may not be available in all states. The gift cards featured are not sponsors of or otherwise affi liated with this company or Visa. The Visa Gift Card is issued by MetaBank®, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. MetaBank; Member FDIC.
249.99 Dell ® laptop with Intel® Pentium® Processor 2256788 
Model: i3552-3240BLK
15.6" screen
4GB RAM
500GB hard drive
• Windows 10

99.99 Epson® Expression Premium XP-830 wireless all-in-one 1752250 
17.99 Lexar S75 JumpDrive 3.0 USB 2420552 
9.99AR Casio® HR100TM printing calculator 464265 
14.99 Brother® P-Touch™ PT-H110 label maker 2290773 
$4 back in ink recycling rewards after purchase of $75 of HP ink or $200 of HP toner
59.99 Brother HL-L2320D mono laser printer 1074269 
49.99 Staples ® hot/cold laminator 1171104 


Any additonal info will be updated on sunday ASAP (links will be by end of thursday, rebate info and coupons will be on sunday). Hope this might help someone. Thank you for reading.

Member Summary

5-ream case
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
rebate related info

17-98926 said: Get a $41 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Staples 8.5 x 11 Inch Multipurpose Paper 10 ream Case (SKU 513096) at Staples Stores ONLY

Purchase a Staples 8.5 x 11 Inch Multipurpose Paper 10 ream Case (SKU 513096) at Staples stores between 03/12/17 and 03/18/17, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card. Limit 4 rebates per name/address/household.


17-99868 said: Get a $18 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Staples 8.5 x 11 Inch Copy Paper 5 Ream Case (SKU 990176) at Staples Stores ONLY

Purchase Staples 8.5 x 11 Inch Copy Paper 5 Ream Case (SKU 990176) at Staples stores between 03/12/17 and 03/18/17, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card. Limit 4 rebates per name/address/household.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

VivYip said:   Buy $200 VISA GC, Get $20 VISA GCAs an added convenience, your $20 VISA GC will be drained for you. YMMV.

Rewards just came out.  Hoping for coupon to make reams 1¢ AR and that the thieves have a minimum in their script and wouldn't bother with a $5 rebate card.  

new to this. can we buy Visa GC with Credit card?

Thanks

my4mainecoons said:   Rewards just came out.  Hoping for coupon to make reams 1¢ AR and that the thieves have a minimum in their script and wouldn't bother with a $5 rebate card.  
  Yup....my rewards email offered: "Get a $10 off coupon when you sign up for Staples ® email."  YMMV of course.  If you've already done it, then try again using a different email address.

 
 
 


bbway said:   new to this. can we buy Visa GC with Credit card?

Thanks

Yes.

can anybody confirm the $5. coupon is working with the 5 ream paper with rebate?

could you be so kind to tell me where you see the 300 visa with 20 rebate ? i was in store and they said it does not exist and i did not see it in the in store ad

it's $300 in visa GC purchase with a $20 visa gc rebate. (chances are, buy 1 100 and 1 200 visa GC)

henryj1 said:   could you be so kind to tell me where you see the 300 visa with 20 rebate ? i was in store and they said it does not exist and i did not see it in the in store ad
Bottom of page 2 (online ad).

Note that there are no $300 Visa cards.  You will need to buy a combination of other values for a total of $300 or more.

Example: $200 + $100 (or $200 + $200 if you use a cash back credit card) 

george2001 said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Rewards just came out.  Hoping for coupon to make reams 1¢ AR and that the thieves have a minimum in their script and wouldn't bother with a $5 rebate card.  
  Yup....my rewards email offered: "Get a $10 off coupon when you sign up for Staples ® email."  YMMV of course.  If you've already done it, then try again using a different email address.


 
 
 


  If it gave a general web address, could you please post it?
 

MsMorrisine said:   
george2001 said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Rewards just came out.  Hoping for coupon to make reams 1¢ AR and that the thieves have a minimum in their script and wouldn't bother with a $5 rebate card.  
  Yup....my rewards email offered: "Get a $10 off coupon when you sign up for Staples ® email."  YMMV of course.  If you've already done it, then try again using a different email address.



 
 
 


  If it gave a general web address, could you please post it?

  Looks to me like the link is customized for me.

thanks yip yip greens for you 

Bump. Today is the last day of the current $300 Visa GC offer.

Thanks OP.
Got it today and submitted the rebate.

Question:
How do you set a PIN?
I tried setting PINs for my VISA GCs but the site giftcardmall always throws an error?
Can someone post a link to the sites where you register them to set a PIN.
TIA

you don't like the pre-set PIN?

my4mainecoons said:   you don't like the pre-set PIN?
No, because the pre-set PINs are the last four of GC #.
So once someone has the GC # they have your $$$.
I mean it defeats the very purpose of a PIN. Isn't it?

Changing the PIN doesn't keep the funds safe
Is that the only reason you are trying to change it?
Why not just cash the cards out?
 

my4mainecoons said:   Changing the PIN doesn't keep the funds safe
Is that the only reason you are trying to change it?
Why not just cash the cards out?

Can't cash out since I don't have a WM nearby.
Maybe I'll try to cash out via BlueBird but that's risky.

Your link doesn't work-redirecting error?

ever since latest improvement to FW can't link directly to posts as easily; its crap.
The post is in the My Staples Rebate Card was Used Out of State thread.
Early on I asked if changing the PIN would protect the card and was told "no".
Taking the funds does not require the PIN.

Prepay utility bills, cable bills, telephone, etc.
Buy gift card to where you buy groceries.  Consider HD, Target, et al gc.
Call the rebate people and get bank check issued.  I posted about doing that in the other thread.
I got about a dozen cards converted to bank checks before receiving the cards.

Maybe I'm confusing the 2 cards.  The visa rebate cards are the ones being stolen.
There isn't a problem (yet) with the visa prepaids we bought this week.

 



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017