RAVPower 20100mAh Quick Charge 3.0 Portable Battery - $35.99 AC FS @ Amazon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

RAVPower 20100 mAh Power Bank with USB-C Review - Power Bank Guide
Disclaimer
Sunvalleytek (via Amazon) has the RAVPower 20100mAh Quick Charge 3.0 Portable Battery on sale for $42.99 - $7.00 coupon code "RAV20100" = $35.99 with free shipping. For those who don't need Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 you can get a RavPower 22000mAh Battery Pack for $35.00 - $7.01 coupon code "HGXXJI7K" = $27.99.

Deal Notes: This is Amazon's lowest price yet for this item before coupon according to Camelcamelcamel. The coupon takes it $7.00. 

• Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Techonology
  • 20100mAh charges an iPhone 6S & 6 almost 8 times, Galaxy S6 almost 5 times or an iPad Air more than once
  • Recharge takes only 4.5 hours with a Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 USB Charger
  • An input of 5V / 2A means that it still charges faster than normal USB chargers even without Qualcomm compatibility
  • Not compatible with Nintendo Switch.

ReviewPowerbank Guide 

Rated 4.6/5 stars with 594 customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great quality build, this little lifesaver saved my arse in Europe when my cell phone died. Comes with a nice case too.

Thank you!

Just bought this last night, Anyway to backdate the Coupon?

It all makes sense now. I was trying to figure out how 42.99-47.00=35.99. Then I looked at my keyboard and realized it was actually "-$7.00" rather than "-47.00." These both look like pretty capable units and I am seriously not intending to criticize the OP. Thanks for the double tip on these chargers -- I may get the 22000 model for my upcoming vacation.

Would it make a difference for charging the Nintendo Switch whether you use the QC 3.0 port with a USB-A to USB-C cable, or use the USB-C port with a USB-C to USB-C cable?

In comparison to a Gallaxy 6S...how big is the charger? Is it light weight?

cecelyy said:   Would it make a difference for charging the Nintendo Switch whether you use the QC 3.0 port with a USB-A to USB-C cable, or use the USB-C port with a USB-C to USB-C cable?
  The item listing specifically states it is not compatible with Nintendo Switch. 

This thing is great. Real nice build quality. Registered it online and it said lifetime warranty, so that's cool too. Nice carrying case. The USB-C charges my Nexus 6P REALLY fast. Really happy with it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017