• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Lexar 256 3.0 Flash Drive 

Amazon has the Lexar 256GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $41.99 with free shipping.  It has a 4.5 star rating. 

Member Summary

lexar (6.73kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:

rated:
Decent deal.... It was $39.99 about 2 weeks ago. So only $2.00 more then before.

rated:
mostsleek said:   Decent deal.... It was $39.99 about 2 weeks ago. So only $2.00 more then before.
  Yep and it looks like the only time it was lower than that was Black Friday 2016 week, when it was $34.99 according to Camelcamelcamel

rated:
Anyone have these? What has been your read/write speeds? I bought 2 of these 2 weeks ago @ $39.99. I encrypted both with Truecrypt (not the whole drives, just a portion), and my write speeds transferring data to these drives has been very slow, around 1-2 MB/sec. My laptop is fast (i7; SSD; USB 3.0; eSATA; etc) so it's not my system slowing it down. Any advice welcome. Sorry, don't mean to thread crap, just meant to be a heads up, it's a great price for 256GB USB 3.0. Maybe I got duds?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017