$10 off $25 at KOHLS B&M AND ONLINE: to 3/12 any payment form

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's. com offers $10 Off Purchases $25 or More (some exclusions apply) when you apply promo code SUPERSAVER or LUCKY (at checkout). Select free in-store pickup to save on shipping otherwise shipping is free on orders $75+

PRINTABLE FOR STORE https://www.kohls.com/ecom/PrintPass/LUCKY-BIGSAVER/20170309-hp-gpo-print-pass-9418.html

Member Summary

Kohls
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I didn't do it.
Doesn't seem right.

marcopolomle (Mar. 12, 2017 @ 4:31p) |

do you order thru phone Kohls app? i added to kering but how doesa this work to order?ty

luvdemdeals (Mar. 12, 2017 @ 6:17p) |

Shot down by cashier, only allowed a single code to be used.

Ubercheap (Mar. 13, 2017 @ 9:34a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I know you will keep your eyes open for double-dip $10+$10/$25 or $10+$10/$35

ocean935 said:   I know you will keep your eyes open for double-dip $10+$10/$25 or $10+$10/$35
  Yeah, last month's $50 off $50 unlimited use was the bomb.  We need a deal like that again!  

How does it work when you redeem this with $10 Kohl's cash?

Do I need $25 and I pay $5, or do I need $35 and I pay $15?

Great deal

uafgrad said:   
ocean935 said:   I know you will keep your eyes open for double-dip $10+$10/$25 or $10+$10/$35
  Yeah, last month's $50 off $50 unlimited use was the bomb.  We need a deal like that again!  

What $50 off $50, was I asleep all last month?

Me too ZZZZZzzzzz missed that one.

ShortChop said:   
  Me too ZZZZZzzzzz missed that one.

just searched current & expired deals, and didn't find a thread on that. how nice of everyone to share that when it was available

I must be sleeping.  can someone elaborate who got in??????  thanks

Texas8 said:   I must be sleeping.  can someone elaborate who got in??????  thanks

guessing it was an overlap deal.  New codes go live at 12 midnight ET or CT, old outgoing codes expire at 3AM PT.

for example, last night at 1AM, you could have used this $10 off $25 code to stack with the 30% and FS codes if you have a Kohls charge.

So likely there was some combination of codes that acted to take $50 off $50 if you played your cards right for a brief window early one morning for about 2 hours.

But that's just a guess, I didn't get in on it either. OR someone is pulling our leg! 

stanolshefski said:   How does it work when you redeem this with $10 Kohl's cash?

Purchase $25 and pay $15. If available, choose in-store pickup to avoid the shipping fee 

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Texas8 said:   I must be sleeping.  can someone elaborate who got in??????  thanks

guessing it was an overlap deal.  New codes go live at 12 midnight ET or CT, old outgoing codes expire at 3AM PT.

for example, last night at 1AM, you could have used this $10 off $25 code to stack with the 30% and FS codes if you have a Kohls charge.

So likely there was some combination of codes that acted to take $50 off $50 if you played your cards right for a brief window early one morning for about 2 hours.

But that's just a guess, I didn't get in on it either. OR someone is pulling our leg! 

There is a $40 off $40 now.  Get the keyring app and then add these codes: bigsaver, lucky, take10 and charms10 then go to to the store and get your items(only works in store). When paying they scan the codes from the app and instead of being $10 off $25 they work for $10 each and you can stack up to 4 of them https://keyringapp.com/ 

uafgrad said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

There is a $40 off $40 now.  Get the keyring app and then add these codes: bigsaver, lucky, take10 and charms10 then go to to the store and get your items(only works in store). When paying they scan the codes from the app and instead of being $10 off $25 they work for $10 each and you can stack up to 4 of them https://keyringapp.com/

UAF, thanks for the info. is this multiple use in the app or once per app total (for same user)?

uafgrad said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

This app makes no sense to me. I don't see anywhere to add codes, it just wants me to scan barcodes. So confused.

uafgrad said:   
Get the keyring app and then add these codes

How?

marcopolomle said:   
uafgrad said:   

How?

Yeah seriously, I thought I was just being in old-man-who-doesn't-understand-apps mode, glad it's not just me. Hate to be the guy asking for a spoonfeeding. 

draculatreeforest said:   
marcopolomle said:   
uafgrad said:   

How?

Yeah seriously, I thought I was just being in old-man-who-doesn't-understand-apps mode, glad it's not just me. Hate to be the guy asking for a spoonfeeding. 

You just scan the coupons that can be be found everywhere.  It makes them work like gift cards.

stanolshefski said:   How does it work when you redeem this with $10 Kohl's cash?

$35 and pay $15. Kohls cash is applied before any coupon.

I double dipped with the Discover deal $10 off $30. The Cashier wasn't even aware Discover ran such deals

delete

uafgrad said:    keyring app and then add these codes: bigsaver, lucky, take10 and charms10 then go to to the store and get your items(only works in store). When paying they scan the codes from the app and instead of being $10 off $25 they work for $10 each and you can stack up to 4 of them https://keyringapp.com/

Should I scan them as Kohl's gift card and enter the PIN or as Kohl's yesto rewards without the pin?  Thanks for your help!

If this works, corporate will shut this down in no time.  Cat's out of the bag now.

Found the answer online ad as giftcard or your Kohls wallet on the Kohls app

SNakian said:   I double dipped with the Discover deal $10 off $30. The Cashier wasn't even aware Discover ran such deals
  You had to buy at least $35 worth of stuff for both the $10 off $25 and $10 off from Discover to work, right?

jschuman said:   If this works, corporate will shut this down in no time.  Cat's out of the bag now.
  It's not an 'if'.  There are deals like this every single month.  Last month it was a $50 single coupon that worked for 2 weeks.  There is always something.

Is keyring coupon/gift card deal YMMV depending on the cashier's willingness? When it rings up, doesn't the cashier see these are 4 coupons that normally aren't allowed to stack?

FatWKing said:   
SNakian said:   I double dipped with the Discover deal $10 off $30. The Cashier wasn't even aware Discover ran such deals
  You had to buy at least $35 worth of stuff for both the $10 off $25 and $10 off from Discover to work, right?

At least $40 worth

dohmai said:   Is keyring coupon/gift card deal YMMV depending on the cashier's willingness? When it rings up, doesn't the cashier see these are 4 coupons that normally aren't allowed to stack?
  I have found keyring to work all of the time (at least for me).  With Kohls app it is more of a YMMV.

bb6619 said:   Found the answer online ad as giftcard or your Kohls wallet on the Kohls app
  you have to add in keyrings app only. In Kohls wallet if you try to add as gift card, it will display detais as $10 of $25 not as Kohl's cash/gift card

uafgrad said:   
  You just scan the coupons that can be be found everywhere.  It makes them work like gift cards.

Is the PIN needed?
I scanned the bar-codes but there is no PIN #

Three of the four worked in-store. Nice.

Which one of the four didn't work?

And when the other three worked, did they ring up as coupon codes, or gift card to make those work and not the 4th?

Thanks!

uafgrad said:   
jschuman said:   If this works, corporate will shut this down in no time.  Cat's out of the bag now.
  It's not an 'if'.  There are deals like this every single month.  Last month it was a $50 single coupon that worked for 2 weeks.  There is always something.

Yeah, my point is if everyone starts using the non-Kohls app for non-legit coupon redemption, than I could see them deny using anything but the Kohls app.  I figure that they already know about the discover card coupon trick with their own app, but that is their fault, so they just let it go for the time being.

jschuman said:   
uafgrad said:   

Yeah, my point is if everyone starts using the non-Kohls app for non-legit coupon redemption, than I could see them deny using anything but the Kohls app.  I figure that they already know about the discover card coupon trick with their own app, but that is their fault, so they just let it go for the time being.

This works with the Kohls App too.

jschuman said:   
uafgrad said:   

Yeah, my point is if everyone starts using the non-Kohls app for non-legit coupon redemption, than I could see them deny using anything but the Kohls app.  I figure that they already know about the discover card coupon trick with their own app, but that is their fault, so they just let it go for the time being.

Make hay while the sun shines 

dohmai said:   Which one of the four didn't work?

And when the other three worked, did they ring up as coupon codes, or gift card to make those work and not the 4th?

Thanks!

Seems like they rang up as gift cards. Just said -$10.00 on the register. It was the first of the four that I added that didn't read. It gave me a way shorter coupon code in the app than the other three, like 8 digits instead of 24. 

uafgrad said:   
jschuman said:   
uafgrad said:   

This works with the Kohls App too.

When I try to add it in Kohls wallet it is adding as coupon ($10 off $25) not as gift card. anything wrong I'm doing?

In KeyRing, input as a gift card via the scanner. Double check that the numbers are the same, as it may not scan properly. If it doesn't, then manual input works. Then input the PIN code, and you'll be ready to shop.

I don't think you entered anything wrong. My transaction used all 4, but my gf's wouldn't take the first one scanned. She did have a piece of Columbia apparel that typically excludes coupons/discounts. Now you might say it was entered wrong on hers, but we used the same phone (before & after dinner) after realizing why enter the same codes twice.

Skipping 10 Messages...
Shot down by cashier, only allowed a single code to be used.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017