• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Bestbuy has the Apple - EarPods with Lightning Connector - White on sale for $17.99.
Shipping is free.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
They are just liquidating everything lightning Port related so they can roll out the USB type-c in the iPhone 8.

rated:
This was a great purchase. The earbuds are solidly made with great sound quality. I used them with all of my electronics.

rated:
This thing keeps on falling from my ear? Does it come with ear cushion (foam)?

A site note, Anyone has problem using chrome accessing bestbuy site? few people reported this and seems no solution.

http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/BestBuy-com/Bestbuy-com-not-loa...

rated:
They will only work with ios 10 or higher devices. So only iPod touch 6th gen.

rated:
According to Apple, iOS 10 is not required. This site give the following official list of supported devices:

iPhone 5
iPhone 5c
iPhone 5s
iPhone SE
iPhone 6
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6s
iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 7
iPhone 7 Plus
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPad mini 4
iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
iPod touch 6G

rated:
dead, price back to $29.99

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017