Prime w/ Alexa: Reorder Any Item from Purchase History & Get $5 Credit at amazon.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Prime w/ Alexa: Reorder Any Item from Purchase History & Get $5 Credit

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=14552177011

Member Summary

Alexa
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Reorder with Alexa $5 Promo Code Offer: Terms & Conditions

In order to qualify for the Alexa Voice Shopping $5 Amazon.com Promo Code Offer, you must: (1) be an Amazon Prime member and (2) reorder a physical product in your Amazon.com Order History of at least $5. The current order must be made via Alexa Voice Shopping on your device with Amazon Alexa between March 10, 2017, and March 24, 2017, 11:59 PM (PT) while supplies last.

• Purchase must be for the reorder of a physical product in your Amazon.com Order History. The item reordered can be sold by Amazon.com or an Amazon Merchant. 
• Purchase must be for $5 or more and must be made via Alexa Voice Shopping on an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap, Amazon Fire TV, or Fire tablet device on or before March 24, 2017. 
• For qualifying purchases, a $5 Amazon.com Promo Code will be emailed to the account associated with the qualifying purchase within about seven (7) days of purchase. 
Amazon.com Promo Code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December, 31, 2017. 
Amazon.com Promo Code only applies to products sold by Amazon.com. 
• Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount. 
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items. 
• Limit one $5 Amazon.com Promo Code per customer and per device. 
• This is a limited time offer and good while supplies last. 
Amazon.com Promo Codes may be used only for the purchase of eligible goods on Amazon.com. 
Amazon.com Promo Codes are non-transferable and Amazon.com Promo Codes may not be resold. 
• If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the promotion will be invalid. 
• Void where prohibited. 
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time. 
• Offer does not apply to digital content. 
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5. 
• You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the Amazon.com Promo Code. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the Promo Code. 
• This offer is available to Prime members only. 
Amazon.com Promo code may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I wish I had bought that Garth Brooks CD already!

Redbeard25 said:   I wish I had bought that Garth Brooks CD already!
  Yeah, I looked back at my history and found nothing I would purchase again without using the prime add-on item trick.  So, I guess I'm passing.

what is the "prime add-on item trick"

sijaz said:   what is the "prime add-on item trick"
  This maybe?
http://bgr.com/2017/01/03/amazon-add-on-item-workaround-cheat-li...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017