• filter:
This deal has expired.

Hanes: 8-pk. Hanes ComfortSoft Tagless No Ride Up Men's Briefs - $10 + FS AC

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Hanes has an 8-pk. of Hanes ComfortSoft Tagless No Ride Up Men's Briefs on sale for $10.00 with free shipping using coupon code "SHIPMARFREE" (Exp. 3/31) = $10.00 shipped.

• FreshIQ advanced odor protection technology
  • ComfortSoft fabric 
  • Designed w/ preshrunk cotton 
  • Tag-free 
  • Comfort Flex waistband 
  • Full rise
  • No ride up
  • Traditional fly

This item has received 4.1/5 stars based on 53 Hanes customer reviews.

This item is currently selling on Amazon for $15.14 and has received 4.4/5 stars based on 9 Amazon customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
There is a reason these are so cheap,  My husband  has been using Hanes briefs for 30+ years.  I bought some of this type once from Kmart - SYW deal.  You cannot bleach these, they turn completely yellow, and they are so thin,  I called Hanes and complained.   They told me that I need to buy the "classic cotton" to get the good ones

rated:
auntmarge said:   There is a reason these are so cheap,  My husband  has been using Hanes briefs for 30+ years.  I bought some of this type once from Kmart - SYW deal.  You cannot bleach these, they turn completely yellow, and they are so thin,  I called Hanes and complained.   They told me that I need to buy the "classic cotton" to get the good ones
  Exactly right. Durability, elastic, sizing all a big miss from what I wore for years.

Link to item, I believe OP missed: http://www.hanes.com/shop/hanes/men/underwear/briefs/hanes-mens-...

rated:
auntmarge said:   There is a reason these are so cheap,  My husband  has been using Hanes briefs for 30+ years.  I bought some of this type once from Kmart - SYW deal.  You cannot bleach these, they turn completely yellow, and they are so thin,  I called Hanes and complained.   They told me that I need to buy the "classic cotton" to get the good ones

Good to know. but how do you find "Classic Cotton"??
 their website shows nothing when you search for Classic Cotton??????????

rated:
Its 2017. Time to upgrade to boxer briefs!!!

rated:
Good to know. but how do you find "Classic Cotton"??
their website shows nothing when you search for Classic Cotton??????????

I believe they actually refer to them as Original Cotton.

rated:
Save more money by not wearing any!!

rated:
Yes,  I probably misspoke - original cotton.  Anyway, those were the kind I was bleaching for years with no problem.  And they are quite expensive now too.  Hanes actually told me not to bleach these underwear!!! OMG why would you use tightie whities if you can't bleach them?  I'm sorry, that doesn't work in this household

rated:
By the colored ones to avoid unsightly stains!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017