• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
LocalDeals said:   
YMMV: Paypal is also offering $5 off as a coupon via paypal, making it $85. 

Can you elaborate on the $5 off coupon?  I understand the YMMV, but where would I see/find the additional $5 off if available to me?

Thanks In Advance and Good Luck!!

rated:
these are normally limited on quantity. I was able to order more then 1.

rated:
WhyMeSaidHe said:   
LocalDeals said:   
YMMV: Paypal is also offering $5 off as a coupon via paypal, making it $85. 

Can you elaborate on the $5 off coupon?  I understand the YMMV, but where would I see/find the additional $5 off if available to me?

Thanks In Advance and Good Luck!!

It showed on the product page that I could save $5 using a coupon code.

rated:
What GCs can be bought with this? Prepaid Visa?

rated:
Their system got hacked a couple of months ago. I had some e-giftcards that got zeroed out after that issue. However customer service was good; they refunded original amount after I called.

rated:
How to get the $5 coupon ?

rated:
simbat said:   How to get the $5 coupon ?

It was addressed 3 posts above. 

rated:
ocean935 said:   What GCs can be bought with this? Prepaid Visa?
  None.

rated:
Does Lowes limit how many gift cards you use in a transaction online? It says you can apply multiple but I wasn't sure if there was a limit.

rated:
LocalDeals said:     It showed on the product page that I could save $5 using a coupon code.
MM did indeed V, it looks like.
Not seeing anything about a $5-off coupon code on the (linked) eBay 's product page for the $100 Lowe's Gift Card.
Nor does anything related appear if I add one to my cart, then proceed to checkout...

rated:
i didn't see it either so just checked out

rated:
pyrojeff said:   Does Lowes limit how many gift cards you use in a transaction online? It says you can apply multiple but I wasn't sure if there was a limit.
  No, they don't

rated:
zenci said:   Their system got hacked a couple of months ago. I had some e-giftcards that got zeroed out after that issue. However customer service was good; they refunded original amount after I called.
  Are you serious?? What did you do to resolve this? I bought this gift card (eBay, paypal gift cards as seller) in June 2016. I went to use it in Sept 16 and it said it was used several states away from me. I've called 3 times already with the latest call last week and still no response from Lowes.  so, I'm having issues getting my refund / giftcard
was this hack on the Lowes side or Paypal side?

just wondering if there is "proof" out there that I can reference to expedite the process. I've had too many gift card issues in 2016!
*edit* : googling it now ... looks like it's on paypal digital gifts... looks like i'll give them a call
*edit2*: called paypal digital gifts and was resolved in under 10 minutes. so, thank you for the post zenci.  

rated:
yes.thanks op

rated:
Limited me to 5. Thanks OP.

rated:
Paid for 2, only got 1. Be careful, esp given the history of the seller.

rated:
There have been too many posts about people buying these from Paypal and having their balances drained before they use the card.

Their terms even say you'll be screwed if someone else hacks your gift card, "Lost or stolen Gift Cards can only be replaced upon presentation of original sales receipt for any remaining balance. ".

I'll pass.

rated:
centexbnkr2005 said:   Paid for 2, only got 1. Be careful, esp given the history of the seller.
  So far I have bought about a dozen of these gift cards from paypal including about 6 in the last couple of months. I have yet to receive a single one via e-mail. I always have to send them a message via eBay and they send me the card/pin numbers. On the plus side, they are always responsive and I have never had a problem using them.

As a bonus if you buy more that one you can use paypal credit to pay for them and get 6 months interest free. 

rated:
thanks op

rated:
Purchased (5), and received all (5) in 12 minutes. Its a no brainer, and it can be combined with 10% off movers coupon. Thanks OP.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017