This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:

ShopRite FREEPS week of 3/19 over $20 worth of Unilever Hair/Body products, 50c Contact Solution, B2G2 Free Chips Ahoy

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
3/19-3/25

DEAL IDEA
Buy 2 Axe Shampoo $3.99 ($4.49)
Buy 2 Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Lotion $3.29* if included
Subtotal $14.56 ($15.56)
-(2) $2.50/1 Axe Hair Care Product ets, 3/19 RP, exp. 04/16/2017
-(1) $2.25/2 Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion 10z or larger (excludes trial & travel size, sprays & serums), exp. Varies http://www.coupons.com/?cid=19740192 
-(1) $2.25/2 Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion (10z or larger). Excludes trial & travel size, sprays & serums.., ShopRite eCoupon, exp. 04/01/2017
Pay $5.06
Get a $5.00 Catalina
Get $1.50/1 Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion any variety, 10 oz. bottle or larger. Excludes multi and variety packs. (Various Stores), Ibotta Rebate, exp. Varies
as low as FREE +$1.44 Money maker after stacked offers
*Assuming this is working off Pre-Price Plus Card prices, which can not be confirmed until Sunday



DEAL IDEA
Buy 2 Axe Shampoo $3.99 ($4.49)
Buy 2 Vaseline Mens $3.29
Subtotal $14.56 ($15.56)
-(2) $2.50/1 Axe Hair Care Product ets, 3/19 RP, exp. 04/16/2017
-(2) $2/1 Vaseline Men Lotion 10oz+ (excludes Spray Lotion and travel/trial sizes), 3/19 RP, exp. 04/02/2017
-(1) $1/1 Vaseline Lotion (10oz. or larger) product (excludes Aloe, Serums and trial and travel sizes).., ShopRite eCoupon, exp. 03/25/2017
Pay $4.56
Get a $5.00 Catalina
Get $1.50/1 Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion any variety, 10 oz. bottle or larger. Excludes multi and variety packs. (Various Stores), Ibotta Rebate, exp. Varies
as low as FREE +$1.94 Money maker after stacked offers
*Assuming this is working off Pre-Price Plus Card prices, which can not be confirmed until Sunday


DEAL IDEA
Buy 2 Dove Men+Care Body Wash $2.66 ($4.49) (mb3)
Buy 1 Axe Body Wash $2.66 ($4.49) )mb3)
Buy 1 Suave Mens Hair Care $1.50 ($1.99)
Subtotal $10.49 ($15.46)
-(2) $1.25/1 Dove Men+Care Body Wash or Bar 4 pack or higher (excludes travel & trial sizes), exp. Varies http://www.coupons.com/cid=19742100 
-(1) $1/1 Axe Body Wash Product ets, 3/19 RP, exp. 04/02/2017
$1.25/1 Dove Men+Care Body Wash or Bar (4 pack or higher). Excludes travel & trial sizes.., ShopRite eCoupon, exp. 04/01/2017
-(1) $1/1 Suave Suave Men Hair Care Product ets, 3/19 RP, exp. 03/31/2017
Pay $4.74
Get a $5.00 Catalina
as low as FREE +$0.26 Money maker after stacked offers
*Assuming this is working off Pre-Price Plus Card prices, which can not be confirmed until Sunday




 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
DEAL IDEA

 

rated:

SRDeals (369.65kB)
Disclaimer
R A O K

I received two of these "Celebrate Wilmington" flyers in the mail today. I am offering one complete flier, with the six freebies you see in the pic, to the 1st person to reply in this thread. These will work in any SR store, and expire 4/25, so if I mail them Monday, you should get them by Wednesday or Thursday. $35 minimum order. There are also six discounts item Q's on the back.

The 2nd person who replies can have the remainder of the 2nd flyer (you will get the 2 lb free tilapia & 2 lbs of cabbage, plus the six discount Q's. I am keeping the four others.

My regular SR ad has a 25˘ a lb Center Cut Pork Chops Q, it is on the 3 lb Family Pack, so you get the pack for 75˘. The 1st person also gets 1st dibs on this, if they decline, it will go to the 2nd.

I haven't been in the forums much (real life currently has me occupied), but I will make sure to check this thread over the weekend, you will need to PM me an address to mail the Q's to.

I will cut out the Q's and mail them 1st Class on Monday in a business envie. I'd really hate to see these unused (free tilapia!), if you like tilapia (I won't eat it), 2 lbs free is the best deal. It is Cape Gourmet, and I have bought their raw and breaded butterfly shrimp products, and found the quality to be very good. These are frozen in large resealable bags. Rather than throw what I'm not using in the recycling bin, I decided to offer them to an out-of-state resident to use. MrC has stated these will work in any SR, and the fine print on the Q's state that.

If you'd like to offer something in return, I can use Purina One & Iams cat food Q's, any brand of kitty litter, canned kitty food (Friskies, Fancy Feast, 9-Lives) Hanover, Birds Eye, other frozen veggies. SeaPak or Sea Best Q's (frozen seafood) Hunts and/or Rotel canned tomato products (Diced, stewed, etc).

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... How much should I bet the MOTY will be the 1st reply...

rated:
First reply.

Passing on the chops Q. Passing on the discount Qs as well.
Be happy to take the extra Tilapia and cabbage.

rated:
SweetClover said:   R A O K

I received two of these "Celebrate Wilmington" flyers in the mail today. I am offering one complete flier, with the six freebies you see in the pic, to the 1st person to reply in this thread. These will work in any SR store, and expire 4/25, so if I mail them Monday, you should get them by Wednesday or Thursday. $35 minimum order. There are also six discounts item Q's on the back.

The 2nd person who replies can have the remainder of the 2nd flyer (you will get the 2 lb free tilapia & 2 lbs of cabbage, plus the six discount Q's. I am keeping the four others.

My regular SR ad has a 25˘ a lb Center Cut Pork Chops Q, it is on the 3 lb Family Pack, so you get the pack for 75˘. The 1st person also gets 1st dibs on this, if they decline, it will go to the 2nd.

I haven't been in the forums much (real life currently has me occupied), but I will make sure to check this thread over the weekend, you will need to PM me an address to mail the Q's to.

I will cut out the Q's and mail them 1st Class on Monday in a business envie. I'd really hate to see these unused (free tilapia!), if you like tilapia (I won't eat it), 2 lbs free is the best deal. It is Cape Gourmet, and I have bought their raw and breaded butterfly shrimp products, and found the quality to be very good. These are frozen in large resealable bags. Rather than throw what I'm not using in the recycling bin, I decided to offer them to an out-of-state resident to use. MrC has stated these will work in any SR, and the fine print on the Q's state that.

If you'd like to offer something in return, I can use Purina One & Iams cat food Q's, any brand of kitty litter, canned kitty food (Friskies, Fancy Feast, 9-Lives) Hanover, Birds Eye, other frozen veggies. SeaPak or Sea Best Q's (frozen seafood) Hunts and/or Rotel canned tomato products (Diced, stewed, etc).

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... How much should I bet the MOTY will be the 1st reply...

  

Thanks for the offer Clover, very nice of you. but someone else replied first fair and square! Darn, I wish the SR's around me would run super Q's like that. those Jiffy Pans are great, we use them all the time, just throw them out, no cleaning work.

rated:
DEAL IDEA FREE!
Buy 2 Axe Shampoo $3.99 ($4.49)
Buy 2 Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Lotion $2.99 ($3.29)* if included
Subtotal $13.96 ($15.56)
-(2) $2.50/1 Axe Hair Care Product ets, 3/19 RP, exp. 04/16/2017
-(1) $2/1 AXE Hair Care product (excludes trial and travel sizes).. exp 4/15/17 ShopRite eCoupon
-(1) $2.25/2 Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion 10z or larger (excludes trial & travel size, sprays & serums), exp. Varies
-(1) $2.25/2 Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion (10z or larger). Excludes trial & travel size, sprays & serums.., ShopRite eCoupon, exp. 04/01/2017
Pay $2.48
Get a $5.00 Catalina
Get $1.50/1 Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion any variety, 10 oz. bottle or larger. Excludes multi and variety packs. (Various Stores), Ibotta Rebate, exp. Varies
as low as FREE +$4.04 Money maker after stacked offers

DEAL IDEA FREE! CONFIRMED!
Buy 2 Dove Men+Care Body Wash $2.66 ($4.49) (mb3)
Buy 1 Axe Body Wash $2.66 ($4.49) )mb3)
Buy 2 Suave Mens Hair Care $1.50
Subtotal $11.99 ($15.46)
-(2) $1.25/1 Dove Men+Care Body Wash or Bar 4 pack or higher (excludes travel & trial sizes), exp. Varies
-(1) $1/1 Axe Body Wash Product ets, 3/19 RP, exp. 04/02/2017
-(1) $0.50/1 AXE Body Wash product (excludes trial and travel sizes)., exp 4/1/17 ShopRite eCoupon
-(1) $1.25/1 Dove Men+Care Body Wash or Bar (4 pack or higher). Excludes travel & trial sizes.., ShopRite eCoupon, exp. 04/01/2017
-(2) $1/1 Suave Suave Men Hair Care Product ets, 3/19 RP, exp. 03/31/2017
-(1) $1/1 Suave Men Hair Care product (excludes trial and travel sizes). exp 3/25/17 ShopRite eCoupon
Pay $3.74
Get a $5.00 Catalina
as low as FREE +$1.26 Money maker after stacked offers

DEAL IDEA FREE! CONFIRMED!
Buy 2 Axe Shampoo $3.99 ($4.49)
Buy 2 Vaseline Mens $3.99
Subtotal $15.96
-(2) $2.50/1 Axe Hair Care Product ets, 3/19 RP, exp. 04/16/2017
-(1) $2/1 AXE Hair Care product (excludes trial and travel sizes).. exp 4/15/17 ShopRite eCoupon
-(2) $2/1 Vaseline Men Lotion 10oz+ (excludes Spray Lotion and travel/trial sizes), 3/19 RP, exp. 04/02/2017
-(1) $2/1 Vaseline Men Lotion (10 oz. or larger). Excludes Spray Lotion and trial and travel sizes.. exp 4/15/17 ShopRite eCoupon
Pay $2.56
Get a $5.00 Catalina
Get $1.50/1 Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion any variety, 10 oz. bottle or larger. Excludes multi and variety packs. (Various Stores), Ibotta Rebate, exp. Varies
as low as FREE +$3.54 Money maker after stacked offers

DEAL IDEA FREE! CONFIRMED!
Buy 2 Axe Shampoo $3.99 ($4.49)
Buy 2 Dove Men+Care Shampoo $3.99 ($4.29)
Subtotal $15.96
-(2) $2.50/1 Axe Hair Care Product ets, 3/19 RP, exp. 04/16/2017
-(1)$2/1 AXE Hair Care product (excludes trial and travel sizes).. exp 4/15/17 ShopRite eCoupon
-(2) $2/1 Dove Men+Care Shampoo or Conditioner Product ets, 3/19 RP, exp. 04/15/2017
-(1)$2/1 Dove Men+Care Shampoo or Conditioner product (excludes trial and travel sizes).. exp 4/15/17 ShopRite eCoupon
Pay $2.96
Get a $5.00 Catalina
as low as FREE +$2.04 Money maker after stacked offers

DEAL IDEA FREE! CONFIRMED!
Buy 4 Tresemme Shampoo/Conditoiners $2.99 ($3.99)
Subtotal $11.96 ($15.96)
-(2) $3/2 TRESemme Shampoo, Conditioner or Styling Products ets, 3/19 RP, exp. 04/01/2017
-(1) $1/1 Treemme Shampoo, Conditioner or Styling products (excludes trial and travel sizes)., exp 4/1/17 ShopRite eCoupon
Pay $4.96
Get a $5.00 Catalina
as low as FREE +$0.04 Money maker after stacked offers

rated:
AJAX Dish LIQUID - $0.99
$0.25/1 Ajax Dish Liquid, exp. Varies  http://www.coupons.com/?cid=19753175
$0.25/1 Ajax Dish Liquid, ShopRite eCoupon, exp. 04/15/2017
as low as .24 after stacked offers

rated:
SUAVE SUAVE MEN BODY WASH - $1.99



 COMPLETE MULTI-PURPOSE SOLUTION 12OZ (MB2) - $3.50ea

  • 2x $3/1 Blink Revitalens 10oz Multi-purpose Disinfecting Solution or 12oz Complete Multi-Purpose Solution, 3/19 SS, exp. 04/24/2017
  • as low as $0.50 each after coupon wyb 2

 

rated:
DIGITAL Q

Buy 2 Chips Ahoy Cookies, get 2 Free Chips Ahoy Crisps. must preclip.

rated:
DEAL IDEA
Buy 4 Kelloggs Frosted Flakes $1.88
Buy 1 Kelloggs Rice Krispies or Cocoa Kripies $1.88
-(4) $0.75/1 Frosted Flakes Cereal www.coupons.com
-(1) 0.50/1 Kelloggs Rice Krispies Cereal, exp. Varies www.kelloggs.com (must sign in /register)
-(1) $3/5 Kelloggs Cereals, any variety (8.7 oz. or Larger)., ShopRite eCoupon, exp. 04/29/2017
as low as 5 FREE +$0.60 Money maker after stacked offers

DEAL IDEA
Buy 1 Kelloggs Frosted Flakes $1.88|
-(1) $0.75/1 Frosted Flakes Cereal
-(1) $0.75/1 Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes Cereal, any variety (9.5 oz. or Larger), ShopRite eCoupon
as low as FREE after stacked offers

rated:
You're number 2, and ocean passed on the chops, so would you like the tilapia, cabbage & the chops Q's? These Q's are a regular thing at DE Kenny Family-owned SR stores. They are often in the ad, and are for freebies or 25˘ items. They had 3 lb family pack of ground beef a few weeks ago, I bought if for the neighborhood handyman, as he has done a lot of work for me, and often at a discount. I'd say at least every 4 to 6 weeks, our ads have freebies or 25˘ items with a $25 or $35 purchase. Sometimes they mail special fliers, and for some reason the mailman put 2 in my box, instead of 1. LMK if you are interested in the other Q's.

I see I got a PM, assuming it's ocean; your Q's go out Monday, enjoy the freebies! And if you get any flack from the cashier, kindly show them the fine print on the Q's.

rated:
SweetClover said:   You're number 2, and ocean passed on the chops, so would you like the tilapia, cabbage & the chops Q's? These Q's are a regular thing at DE Kenny Family-owned SR stores. They are often in the ad, and are for freebies or 25˘ items. They had 3 lb family pack of ground beef a few weeks ago, I bought if for the neighborhood handyman, as he has done a lot of work for me, and often at a discount. I'd say at least every 4 to 6 weeks, our ads have freebies or 25˘ items with a $25 or $35 purchase. Sometimes they mail special fliers, and for some reason the mailman put 2 in my box, instead of 1. LMK if you are interested in the other Q's.

I see I got a PM, assuming it's ocean; your Q's go out Monday, enjoy the freebies! And if you get any flack from the cashier, kindly show them the fine print on the Q's.

  

Thanks, but I'll pass on those. nothing I really use and already got a cabbage last week that we already used. 

rated:
McCormick Ground Cinnamon on sale for $2.00 and they have McCormick Adobo with or without pepper priced at $1.99. We have the following offers available for this deal:

$2.25 off any 2 McCormick or McCormick Gourmet

$1/1 McCormick or McCormick Gourmet Spice or Herb, exp. Varies
$2.25/2 McCormick or McCormick Gourmet Spices or Herbs, exp. Varies www.coupons.com 
$2.25/2 McCormick or McCormick Gourmet Spices or Herbs, ShopRite eCoupon www.shoprite.com 
$1/1 McCormick or McCormick Gourmet Spice or Herb, exp. Varies, ShopRite eCoupon

.50 MM with $2.25 IP and $2.25 EQ

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said: Thanks, but I'll pass on those. nothing I really use and already got a cabbage last week that we already used.

Okay! Yeah, I get the cabbage, I have to turn what's left into coleslaw. That's why I'm not using it either.


Still up for grabs for anybody else: free cabbage, free tilapia & 25˘ lb 3 lb family pack pork chops.


ETA: All Q's now claimed, I received a PM from a 2nd person, so all gone now.

rated:
SHOPRITE THROUGH 3/25

DUO FUSION ACID REDUCER + ANTACID PRODUCT 20 COUNT $7.59

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017