• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy has SanDisk - Ultra 32GB USB 3.1, USB Type-C Flash Drive for $14.99 w/ FS.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sandisk-ultra-32gb-usb-3-1-usb-type-c-flash-drive/5219000.p  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great item, very pleased, functional , works with laptops that are not as updated so makes for easy transfer of data. Thanks OP!

rated:
This flash drive is incredibly slow for a USB 3 model, actually reminds me of the slow performance of the initial models like 10 years ago. In terms of heat, this flash drive will literally burn your skin.

rated:
hangela2 said:   Great item, very pleased, functional , works with laptops that are not as updated so makes for easy transfer of data. Thanks OP!
  Huh?
Building post count?

rated:
glad i wasn't the only one confused by his comment... why would you want to usb a usb type c drive on an older laptop anyways...

rated:
Slickone said:   
hangela2 said:   Great item, very pleased, functional , works with laptops that are not as updated so makes for easy transfer of data. Thanks OP!
  Huh?
Building post count?

mik3ster said:   glad i wasn't the only one confused by his comment... why would you want to usb a usb type c drive on an older laptop anyways...
  My guess is that Hangela2 was pointing out that this could be used to transfer data from an older laptop with USB Type A connector, to a newer one with a USB Type C connector, since this drive has connections for both.

rated:
Great, finally with usb-c, not micro usb

rated:
showing $17.99 for me.

rated:
charlieya said:   showing $17.99 for me.
  Yeah, $17.99 too. It's gone. Sigh....

rated:
Expired ?

rated:
billfgdfser said:   Expired ?
 

 Right, it's a daily deal actually.

rated:
Oops,missed this deal, damn it

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017