• filter:
This deal has expired.

Dove Beauty Bars - Sensitive Skin (48 Bars, 4 oz) - $23.18 in cart FS @ Amazon

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has Dove Beauty Bars - Sensitive Skin (48 Bars, 4 oz)  on sale for $15.19 x 3 = $47.97 - $19.19 Sensitive Skin Promo - $3.20 Coupon - $2.40 Subscribe & Save = $23.18 with free shipping.

  • Hypoallergenic, unscented formula is gentle on sensitive skin
  • With ¼ moisturizing cream and mild cleansers, helps skin maintain its natural moisture
  • Leaves skin softer, smoother and more radiant-looking vs. ordinary soap
  • Dove Beauty Bar doesn’t dry skin like soap can

 Rated 4.6/5 stars with 4,175 customer reviews.

Other retailers have prices closer to $1.00 a bar. (Google Shopping )

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
If you have enough items in your subscribe and save order, you can save even more.

I have 15% off since I use the service so often.

Item(s) Subtotal: $47.97
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Subscribe & Save: -$7.20
Your Coupon Savings: -$3.20
SensitiveSkin Promo: -$19.19
Total before tax: $18.38

rated:
I hate to be the not-so-bright poster, but I don't see this sensitiveskin promo anywhere when I try to select the item?

Thank you Xenocrates!

rated:
Zim said:   I hate to be the not-so-bright poster, but I don't see this sensitiveskin promo anywhere when I try to select the item?
  
You have to get all the way to the last page before the subscription is confirmed. 

rated:
This is an incredible deal at ~50c/bar, usually you're lucky to get Dove soap less than $1/bar. Thanks OP!

rated:
horspowr1001 said:   This is an incredible deal at ~50c/bar, usually you're lucky to get Dove soap less than $1/bar. Thanks OP!
  
True.  I set my Target price at 50 cents or less and was almost out because that doesn't happen often.  The last time I saw 50 cents was around Xmas.  Wish other varieties were available at this price, but will have to settle for the sensitive.

rated:
I wish the others were on sale as well. I dont like the sensitive skin.

rated:
I've been uSing Dove for several years and have had no issue with any of them.

rated:
GuitarsRLife said:   If you have enough items in your subscribe and save order, you can save even more.

I have 15% off since I use the service so often.

Item(s) Subtotal: $47.97
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Subscribe & Save: -$7.20
Your Coupon Savings: -$3.20
SensitiveSkin Promo: -$19.19
Total before tax: $18.38

  Its really appreciate. Good deals.  

rated:
so you need to buy 48 bars?

rated:
Great ! Mine was even less because of my subscribe and save discount. I may not have to buy soap for 4 years...lol. Thanks.

rated:
Where did you get the $3.20 coupon?

rated:
Are these tested on animals?

rated:
TiredOfTaxes said:   Are these tested on animals?
  Only animals with Sensitive Skin

rated:
TY OP. I didn't CCC it but I'd say this is the lowest straight up $ in years & years.

I'll never need soap again.

rated:
Same question as luckattack. Where to find $3.20 coupon?

rated:
megabyte1024 said:   Same question as luckattack. Where to find $3.20 coupon?
  Coupon is gone now. Deal expired.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017