• filter:
This deal has expired.

$14.99 Delivered Simple Mobile ZTE Midnight Pro + Free 30 Days $40 Unlimited Plan

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
$14.99 Delivered Simple Mobile ZTE Midnight Pro + Free 30 Days $40 Unlimited Plan

eBay seller  tracfonewireless

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282285970607? 

No refill card included
phone will have the offer when you activate it
sold by eBay tracfone

Member Summary

ZTE Midnight Pro (34.17kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
No.

sleepfaster (Mar. 24, 2017 @ 6:29a) |

I did, a lot of them.
Activated 1
Easy to do, called, recorded message asked for sim card number and zip code a number is ... (more)

yesid0n0itall (Mar. 24, 2017 @ 10:56a) |

$15 for a unlimited plan with 4GB lte data is pretty good. you can donate the phone for tax credit.

ertuzi (Mar. 24, 2017 @ 1:14p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just bought 2 for IP Cameras.

rated:
It wonder if, prior to powering it up the first time, putting a Tracfone AT&T sim would "brand" it as a Tracfone, as it is reported happens with a Net10 phone.  T-Mo service is as worthless as teets on a boar here so I could just as well just buy the phone itself without the bundle to find this out.  With my luck these devices are not only locked to Simple-Mo but locked to T-Mo.....probably  Google was not my friend to tell me if anyone else has tried it.

rated:
Teats on a boar are worthwhile when pranking a drunk redneck.

rated:
Can I buy one (or many) and hold off on activating them until I need them later?
Thanks!

Note: Not only was Google not my friend, neither was bing! (go bing!) nor yahoo!

rated:
ocean935 said:   Can I buy one (or many) and hold off on activating them until I need them later?
Thanks!

Note: Not only was Google not my friend, neither was bing! (go bing!) nor yahoo!

Maybe, with Paypal you have 6 months to force a return, eBay 60 days as I recall.
Tracfone may have an answer.
There is no mention of needing to activate by a certain time...
I bought 10 or so, and a couple of another for the same service they have, just a diff phone

rated:
how does it work ?  can you keep putting your own telephone number in these phones  month after month ?  or do they give you a number with the service for each phone that you can use just for that month ?  or do you have the choice of both options ?  also maybe a silly question but if a person uses the phone for a month only and does not reload dont they lose a lot on the deal because you keep the phone  ? thanks for replying if you can 

rated:
henryj1 said:   how does it work ?  can you keep putting your own telephone number in these phones  month after month ?  or do they give you a number with the service for each phone that you can use just for that month ?  or do you have the choice of both options ?  also maybe a silly question but if a person uses the phone for a month only and does not reload dont they lose a lot on the deal because you keep the phone  ? thanks for replying if you can 
  You can activate anomalously so no auto renewal after the 30 days
I suppose you can keep using the same number but to transfer the old must be active

rated:
For my use I have
simultaneous ring from my home phone, the number on the cell is irrelevant, I only give out the home number
Of course when I call out from the cell the person called sees the cell number

rated:
yesid0n0itall said:   For my use I have
simultaneous ring from my home phone, the number on the cell is irrelevant, I only give out the home number

Google Voice is the same way except when I call out I have the GV app catch all calls outgoing and it uses my google voice number instead of my mobile number - I haven't known my own mobile number for close to 10 years!

rated:
lemonhead said:   
yesid0n0itall said:   For my use I have

Google Voice is the same way except when I call out I have the GV app catch all calls outgoing and it uses my google voice number instead of my mobile number - I haven't known my own mobile number for close to 10 years!

google voice seems complicated to use let alone get a google number

rated:
what a good deal, im getting this just to play games using my wifi

rated:
The offer is still going on
Same seller also has the same phone same price but no 30 days service

rated:
There is apps to get a wifi phone number at no cost and use the phone for that at no cost

rated:
Will this work on RingPlus....errr, I mean FreedomPop?

rated:
It's a good burner phone.

rated:
this is a good deal.

rated:
lyubomirb said:   It's a good burner phone.
  Why is a cheap phone called a burner phone?
Just because you may pay  $100 makes it not a burner or better?

rated:
i got 2 of them they cant be unlocked because they have the device unlock app and can only be unlocked by simple mobile

rated:
have you bought it ?

rated:
have you bought it ?

rated:
lkzsaananerquieups said:   have you bought it ?
  No.

rated:
lkzsaananerquieups said:   have you bought it ?
  I did, a lot of them.
Activated 1
Easy to do, called, recorded message asked for sim card number and zip code a number is wanted for....
Thats it
No personal info at all

rated:
$15 for a unlimited plan with 4GB lte data is pretty good. you can donate the phone for tax credit. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017