Exclusive! Playboy 1-Yr. Magazine Subscription (12-Issues) $8.99 A/C @ Discountmags

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
DiscountMags has Playboy 1-Yr. Magazine Subscription (12-Issues) on sale for only $19.90 - $10.91 Off using FatWallet's Exclusive Coupon Code "FATWALLET"= $8.99/Yr. with free shipping. Deal Notes: Order up to three years at this price.

• 1-Yr./12-Issues = $8.99 After Coupon
  • 2-Yrs./24-Issues = $17.98 After Coupon
  • 3-Yrs./36-Issues = $26.97 After Coupon

Playboy is America's best-selling men's magazine. Every month, this provocative and informative magazine provides stimulating articles, probing interviews, and eye-pleasing centerfolds. Playboy publishes double issues, each counts as two of 12 issues in an annual subscription. *Note: Playboy Magazine once again features nude pictorials as part of each issue. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just receive a letter from Playboy saying that the print edition is being discontinued, and the May/June issue will be that last one. Not sure if this is just for my account, or there is no more print copy after June. They offered me refund or a switch of the subscription to the digital edition.

BlueDragon said:   Just receive a letter from Playboy saying that the print edition is being discontinued, and the May/June issue will be that last one. Not sure if this is just for my account, or there is no more print copy after June. They offered me refund or a switch of the subscription to the digital edition.
  I got the same letter. You are correct, as there is no option in the letter to continue any print version at any cost, it seems like the print version is gone.

ForSpud said:   
BlueDragon said:   Just receive a letter from Playboy saying that the print edition is being discontinued, and the May/June issue will be that last one. Not sure if this is just for my account, or there is no more print copy after June. They offered me refund or a switch of the subscription to the digital edition.
  I got the same letter. You are correct, as there is no option in the letter to continue any print version at any cost, it seems like the print version is gone.

I just reached out to our contact at DiscountMags.  The letters were sent in error. Print edition is NOT being discontinued.  Here is a statement from DiscountMags.

Customers who received a letter from Playboy regarding their subscription’s conversion to the digital format will have a new order for a print subscription processed, at no additional cost. Order confirmations will be sent out in the next 2-3 business days. These orders were switched to digital by the publisher in error, but they will continue to receive that digital version in addition to the new print subscription that will be processed by us. Playboy magazine has NOT discontinued their print magazines. Customers who received the letter but have not received an order confirmation in the next 2-3 business days should contact https://www.discountmags.com/contact

Oh.. thanks. just take rest for next years.

Ordered for the firehouse.

PlayBoy ! Thanks

Playboy R.I.P.

Love it a lot. Thanks OP!

Woah! Thx Fatwallet!!!

Love this, great.

Deal still works, got three years for $27. Thanks for posting, been looking for a while now.

Everyone knows Playboy. Really needs no description. Biggest con is when they took full nudity out this year.

I just learned that Playboy Magazine is switching to bi-monthly issues (one issue every 2 months) and it was confirmed to me through DiscountMags.com that one will only receive half of the issues that one has subscribed. I recently signed up for 24 issues and was informed that I will only receive 12 bi-monthly issues for the next 2 years. RIP OFF!

ParkRoad22 said:   I just learned that Playboy Magazine is switching to bi-monthly issues (one issue every 2 months) and it was confirmed to me through DiscountMags. com that one will only receive half of the issues that one has subscribed. I recently signed up for 24 issues and was informed that I will only receive 12 bi-monthly issues for the next 2 years. RIP OFF!
Hi ParkRoad22,
Thanks for bringing this up. I reached out to my contact at DiscountMags and learned that they aren't switching to bi-monthly issues, rather they publish double issues 6 times per year.  I can understand how that could seem misleading if you think you are getting one per month. We will be sure to call this out more clearly when we post our next deal for this publication.  

Here is the language on DiscountMags and Playboy's own site regarding this:
​​​
"*Playboy publishes six double issues. Each counts as two of twelve in an annual subscription"

Bottom line. If I subscribe to 12 issues of a magazine I expect 12 separately delivered issues, NOT 6!

The language DiscountMags and Playboy's should use is: 
​​​
"*Playboy NOW ONLY publishes double issues. Each counts as two of twelve in an annual subscription"

ParkRoad22 said:   Bottom line. If I subscribe to 24 issues of a magazine I expect 24 separately delivered issues, not 12.
  Understood.  Thanks for pointing this out so we can do a better job of making this more clear in future posts.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017