It Cosmetics It's All About You 4-pc. Customer Favorites Collection - $59.94 (or 3 payments of $20) + $3 S/H @ QVC

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

IT cosmetics IT's All About You! Customer Favorites Collection
Disclaimer
QVC has the It Cosmetics It's All About You 4-pc. Customer Favorites Collection on sale for $59.94. Shipping & handling adds around $3. You can also break up your total into 3 easy payments of $19.98 at checkout at no additional cost as long as you have a major credit or debit card. All of the products in this kit are full-sized or larger

Includes:

• SuperSize 2.53-fl. oz. CC+ Cream Illumination (Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Deep)
  • Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara
  • Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Color Awakening Lip Treatment (Rose)
  • Heavenly Skin CC+ Skin Perfecting Brush

The CC cream retails for $38 for just 1.08-fl. oz. of product. That means the supersize CC cream included with this kit is worth $70! In addition, the formula is a favorite -- it received 4.2/5 stars based on 162 customer reviews. The brush sells for $48 and received 4.2/5 stars based on 10 customer reviews. The lip treatment in this kit is brand-new, but a similar product retails for $25 and has great reviews. Finally, the mascara in this kit sells for $24 and has 4.3/5 stars based on 288 customer reviews. To sum it up, this kit has over $160 worth of product in it!

Staff Note: The It Cosmetics brushes are the softest, most plush I've ever used. I love them, but they are really expensive, which is part of the reason why I think this kit is such a great deal!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It shows up as $65.94 for me, but this is still a great deal.

So sick of these IT cosmetic (LOL) goons spams!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017