• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

pic (364.86kB)
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

ALEX Toys Little Hands Ready Set School
https://www.amazon.com/ALEX-Toys-Little-Hands-School/dp/B001UHG6M8 

Amazon has the ALEX Toys Little Hands Ready Set School on sale for $11.43 with free shipping using Prime or orders of $35 or more or with an Amazon Prime Membership (free trial HERE ) to avoid shipping and handling fees.

• Skill building set for pre-school children
  • Learn to cut, tie your shoe, and write the alphabet and so much more
  • Parents' Choice Recommended Award winner
  • Includes 4 wipe away books with marker, 8 finger crayons, safety scissors, 2 stencils, 15 activity pages, 75 stickers, shoelace, and instructions
  • Recommended for children 3 years of age and older

Received 4.6/5 stars based on 211 customer reviews on product page. Also, rated #1 Best Seller in Action & Toy Figures.

Compare at eBay for $14.51.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Picked one up. Been home schooling until kindergarten next year. It isn't need it but I like to switch it up.

rated:
In for one for my kids, thanks.

rated:
I love the 3 dry erase style notepads that it comes with that can be reused several times. The big shoe will come in Handy when we practice tying shoes, and her favorite activity was cutting and pasting a road together and adding sticker cars to it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017