• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Pebble Steel Smartwatch Stainless
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pebble-Steel-Smartwatch-Stainless-/112290516415 

TheDigitalGuy via eBay has the Pebble 33mm Stainless Steel Smart Watch w/ Leather Band (401SLR) on sale for $42.99 with free shipping. Received 4.5/5 stars based on 47 customer reviews.

• Read email, texts, incoming calls, calendars and access your favorite apps on your wrist
  • Includes Pebble timeline, a chronological display of calendar and notifications
  • Control your music right from your wrist with iTunes, Spotify, Pandora and more, refer user manual below
  • Rechargeable battery lasts 5-7 days on a single charge; Waterproof up to 5 ATM (approx. 165 feet) Please reboot the phone to fix any bug issues. Please make sure the phone is updated.
  • Crafted from marine-grade stainless-steel and Corning Gorilla Glass; Ships with black genuine leather band

Compare at Amazon for $59.95 with 3.6/5 stars based on 1,084 customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
this watch looks very good. love it.

rated:
Thanks! Always wanted one of these. I think the design is modern and looks great even if these will have no support soon.

rated:
As for the watch, from what people wrote on other threads - they claim the watch will continue to run its main functions of notification sync from the phone and wtever doesn't rely on a dedicated company's server in order to run.

rated:
I also hate having to squint at screens in the sun. The paper-white is bright in the sun and lights up in the dark. Awesome.

rated:
I've used the Pebble Steel daily since it was released.

rated:
Google "pebble steel button problem" which happened to mine and seems to be a pretty common issue. Basically broke as soon as it was out of warranty. Even at this price I would not buy it again.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017