Highly Rated Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Toothbrush $13.99 free ship w/Kohl Charge Live Fri 3PM CT

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2513415/philips-sonicare-essence-rechargeable-toothbrush.jsp?prdPV=1

DEAL IS LIVE AT 3PM CT on FRIDAY (approximately)

Kohls CHARGE IS REQUIRED

$19.99 early bird/night owl price
30% Kohl's Charge Card Holders - March 17 - 26

Use Code LUCKY30 

Free shipping FS4MARCH

$13.99 final AC's plus cash back from EBATES

Member Summary

Sonicare toothbrush
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I just ordered one using the Discover Deal, it went through, but now I look and the order has been cancelled?

NoFoolPrice (Mar. 17, 2017 @ 7:24p) |

op, while in store I also found $5 rebate attached to the one Essence box. None of the other boxes had any.

KRIPYA (Mar. 17, 2017 @ 7:38p) |

Agree. That's I how keep the brush clean, unscrew and rinse it and let it dry for the day.

fatfatfatfatnow (Mar. 18, 2017 @ 2:35p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks MISTERCHEAP!  Will check this out tomorrow!

It does a great job cleaning your teeth, but as others have noted, the handle collects fluids and gets disgusting and moldy inside so needs constant cleaning.

billfgdfser said:   It does a great job cleaning your teeth, but as others have noted, the handle collects fluids and gets disgusting and moldy inside so needs constant cleaning.

Would it be better to just unscrew the attachment, rinse, and allow it to air dry after each use? That's what I currently do with my electric toothbrush and I haven't noticed any mold anywhere on it. Just some calcium build up at the base of the charger.

Wonder if the $10 Discover deal will work and bring the price down?

ne0tekk said:   
billfgdfser said:   It does a great job cleaning your teeth, but as others have noted, the handle collects fluids and gets disgusting and moldy inside so needs constant cleaning.

Would it be better to just unscrew the attachment, rinse, and allow it to air dry after each use? That's what I currently do with my electric toothbrush and I haven't noticed any mold anywhere on it. Just some calcium build up at the base of the charger.

This is all you have to do. Not sure why people think it doesn't require maintenance. It takes seconds after each use.

nerraw00 said:   Wonder if the $10 Discover deal will work and bring the price down?

yes, net price would be $6.99 with Discover Deals and Kohls Charge with 30% code

nerraw00 said:   Wonder if the $10 Discover deal will work and bring the price down?
  can you give detail on $10 discover deal?

Now it shows 29.99 seems deals done!

my Oral B does too. also gunk below the charger. i think you just end up dealing with. 

mollaberirbow said:   Now it shows 29.99 seems deals done!

did you read the title? 3pm CT

It's available now, just placed my order using Discover $10 discount.

it's live now

I used to have Discover $10 discount. But don't know what happened. Discovered stopped giving me that discount.

msapute said:   
  can you give detail on $10 discover deal?

Log into your Discover Card web site and go to Rewards / Discover Deals and search for Kohls. Its the $10 off $30 deal that works even though its less than 30.

You must have a Discover card. Go to Discover.com and click on rewards and look for Kohls. There is a $10 off 30 but when you use it online it acts like Kohls cash and the $30 does not matter.

For the mold you just unscrew the top off & put a size #30 o-ring on. Then screw the brush head back on.

I have 3 of these. I just rinse the head when I'm done and wipe it with a towel. There is nothing inside of any of them. They really are great and we are sticking with them vs changing to the newer slim ones. We get the 6 pack replacement heads at Sam's and Costco. Just keep it charged and change the head regularly and it works amazingly well. Don't ever try the generic replacement heads they are terrible.

nerraw00 said:   You must have a Discover card. Go to Discover.com and click on rewards and look for Kohls. There is a $10 off 30 but when you use it online it acts like Kohls cash and the $30 does not matter.

Thanks! Ordered one. $7.47 final price.

I just ordered one using the Discover Deal, it went through, but now I look and the order has been cancelled?

op, while in store I also found $5 rebate attached to the one Essence box. None of the other boxes had any. 

ne0tekk said:   

Agree. That's I how keep the brush clean, unscrew and rinse it and let it dry for the day.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017