• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Irwin One-Handed Mini Quick Grip Bar Clamp 4 Pack
$9.47
http://www.sears.com/one-handed-mini-quick-grip-bar-clamp-4/p-00931500000P

25% smaller than Quick-Change clamps for smaller projects or for working in confined spaces Construc

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Wow great price. Shop your way gave me $4, so total was less than $6 with tax!

rated:
not bad. thanks.

rated:
Awesome. For some reason I had $8 worth of surprise points. Plus $.09 otherwise. purchased for in-store. $1.49 total with tax.

First rule of woodworking. You can't have enough clamps. I've got a ton of Irwin clamps. But none this size.

rated:
Great deal, thanks. however... not available within 50 miles of Tampa FL.

rated:
These are great clamp!

rated:
Personally, I don't call this one handed. Craftsman has one with a rear lever that actually moves in reverse, so you can truly use it one-handed.

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-6-inch-quick-release-bar-clamp-wi...

This is Irwin is a good deal, but if you often working by yourself, you will find the craftsman one...like an extra hand.

rated:
Well nevermind. Just got an email from Sears that they are OOS at the store (which said in stock when I ordered)...

rated:
$13.97 Now

rated:
cheapinfrisco said:   ...
First rule of woodworking. You can't have enough clamps. I've got a ton of Irwin clamps. But none this size.

Thanks to this and some prior clamp deals, I'm testing out that first rule (and please don't run that by my wife).
I think I may even have enough to start building a boat.

rated:
JoeSavesDough said:   $13.97 Now
  Is it Expired ? 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017