40% Off any Item + Free Ground Shipping @ Dell Refurbished Computers

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dell Refurbished Computers Electronics | Official Dell Store
Disclaimer
Dell Refurbished Computers is offering 40% Off any Item + Free Ground Shipping with coupon code "LUCKY40DEAL".
 Deal Notes: Not valid on Clearance items or E6430 Laptops. Valid 3/17/2017, 9:00 AM CST to 3/20/2017, 11:59 PM CST

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Beware when buying from dellrefurbished.com. For example: They absolutely know what type of hard-drive is in the each unit when they post them since they have all gone through a refurbishing process. But refuse to state if the hard drive is solid state or not. You might even think that you can figure it out (like I did) by looking at the options which were available for that model. In my case, the drives over 256GB were HD but they offered SSD with 25GB or less. I bought one with 250GB drive. When it arrived it was a HD. When I went to Dell.com and entered the service code, is showed that the unit originally had a 500GB HD.

When I called dellrefurbished.com "customer support", I started to say "I just got my unit..." but before I could finish my sentence she says that we don't guarantee what is in them. I am like really? So this happens that frequently. Plus, you will pay to return it if you don't like it and 15% for restocking.

I thought this might be a good use of my Dell $50 gift card I got when I bought another Dell product. Just like a cash card only restricted to Dell.... right? WRONG!! After searching for 30 minutes I found a laptop and THEN found that you cannot use your Dell card on this Dell site. Maybe everybody else already knew this. Fool me once, shame on you... I won't be fooled again into thinking that a Dell card is 'sorta like' getting cash back.

If the size of the HD is a power of 2 (128GB, 256GB, 512GB), then it is 99% an SSD.

Earlier this month, I picked up a Latitude E7240 with i7, 8gb RAM, 512GB SSD, and 1080p 12.5" touchscreen for $340 after coupon. You can knock off another $75 with Amex if you signed up for their $75 off of $300 offer for Dell purchases

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017