370+ Pcs, 8-in-1 Firemen Building Blocks Bricks Toys for Kids at $10.99 AC + Amazon F/S

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has 370+ Pcs, 8-in-1 Firemen Building Blocks Bricks Toys for Kids at $10.99 After Coupon: DU6TKJM6  + Amazon free Shipping W/ Prime Or Order Over $35

Member Summary

Bricks Toys
Thanks torresfija
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was a little sceptical being an off brand but do to it was the one thing my son wanted for Christmas and the LEGO brand was out of stock I went ahead and ordered this one very impressed with amount of blocks that were included and the quality definitely great deal for the price would not be afraid to purchase this.

Code Still works! Not expired this deals yet.

My son loves fire trucks!!! This was easy to put together with my 3.5 year old, and he was so excited throughout the whole time! Love it so much ordered one for his friend's birthday !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017