• filter:
This deal has expired.

Kohl's: B1G1 $1 + Extra 30% Off Fiesta 4 or 5-pc. Place Setting (Cardholders)  $23.79 at kohls.com + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Kohl's : B1G1 $1 + Extra 30% Off Fiesta 4 or 5-pc. Place Setting (Cardholders) 
$23.79

Kohl's is offering B1G1 $1 + Extra 30% Off Fiesta 4-pc. Place Setting (Cardholders) on sale for $23.79  using coupon code "LUCKY30" along with free shipping stacking coupon code "FS4MARCH". 15 color options.

• Sculpted, concentric rings highlight the edges.
  • Vitrified china construction ensures years of quality use.
  • Nonporous glaze withstands food odors and stains.

Set Includes:

• 10.5-in. dinner plate
  • 7.25-in. salad plate
  • 19-oz. bowl
  • 10.25-oz. mug

Compare at Amazon for $63.96 with 4.4/5 stars based on 242 customer reviews.

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary

kohls (3.04kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
really heavy thick plates/bowls, took up a lot of storage space in my kitchen compared to Corelle plates.

rated:
zeldaspingarnthegreat said:   really heavy thick plates/bowls, took up a lot of storage space in my kitchen compared to Corelle plates.

Have you ever dined at a nice restaurant?  Did they serve your meal on Corelle?

'nuff said.  

rated:
Only 1 of each per set right? So I'd have to buy 6 to set a table of 6?

rated:
ecosheryljr said:   Only 1 of each per set right? So I'd have to buy 6 to set a table of 6?
  Yes, but remember it is buy one, get one for a dollar.
  Only three would be at sale price -30% coupon.  The other three would be at a dollar/each (and maybe the 30% would stack on the that as well).

The reminds me of the old Fiesta sales that Amazon used to put on.  Green.

rated:
Kohls shows this item out of stock

rated:
I just checked 4-piece and 5-piece Fiesta place settings. Both show up as out of stock in every color. What a crock! Does Kohl's issue rainchecks?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017