• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Acer - 21.5" LED HD Monitor - Black $59.99 at bestbuy.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Acer - 21.5" LED HD Monitor - Black
$59.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-21-5-led-hd-monitor-black/4340611.p?skuId=4340611

21.5" widescreen LED-backlit monitor
1920 x 1080 maximum resolution
VGA and DVI with HDCP inputs

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does not load a lot of apps from play store. Also has issues playing video streams.

spencerlancer said:   Does not load a lot of apps from play store. Also has issues playing video streams.
  Maybe I'm just really behind in monitors... but why would you expect a monitor to load apps?

And playing video streams is about your computer itself, no? 

Nice price. Thanks for sharing.

nikkai said:   
spencerlancer said:   Does not load a lot of apps from play store. Also has issues playing video streams.
  Maybe I'm just really behind in monitors... but why would you expect a monitor to load apps?

you are 100% correct 

nikkai said:   

I've seen quite a few of these "reviews". They seem to be bots, since they never make much sense. The grammar is often bad as well. It seems that the bot will take anything related to computers/smartphones etc, and spew something like this. Some threads will have three or four of these.
I have no idea why someone would want to do this.

This is a fantastic deal, IMO. Yes, it's a discontinued model that's several years old, and yes I wish it had an HDMI input or two, but for the price I can't complain. Brand new for the price of a refurb! THANKS OP!!

it's s convenient if it has HDMI port.

canoeguy1 said:   
nikkai said:   

I've seen quite a few of these "reviews". They seem to be bots, since they never make much sense. The grammar is often bad as well. It seems that the bot will take anything related to computers/smartphones etc, and spew something like this. Some threads will have three or four of these.
I have no idea why someone would want to do this.

I think in this case, spencerlancer may have just inadvertently responded to the wrong thread...but I've definitely seen what you describe.

My best guess would be that people are trying to build up dozens of fake accounts that appear real, so that at some point in the future they can post a "deal" for some crap product they're selling on Amazon or wherever, and then praise the item and the deal with their fake accounts.

Sold out

OOS, and I wanted one!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017