Craftsman 5/8-in. x 50-ft. All-Rubber Garden Hose $19.99 w/ Free In-Store Pickup @ Sears

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears has the Craftsman 5/8-in. x 50-ft. All-Rubber Garden Hose  on sale for $19.99 with free in-store pickup or free shipping on orders over $49.00. This received 4.2/5 stars based on 698 customer reviews.  

• Concave hexagonal shape and a crush-proof brass coupler for durability
  • The reinforced radial tire cord provides a single stream with 500 psi burst strength
  • Full lifetime warranty included

Compare at Amazon for $41.43 with 4.5/5 stars based on 129 customer reviews. Note: Also on sale Craftsman 100-ft. x 5/8-in. All-Rubber Hose - Was: $61.99; Now: $35.69

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is it okay to bury this hose under mulch and leave it there, anyone has any experience?

Sure, it will be fine unless rodents or other varmints chew on it!  Keeping it out of the sun will make it last even longer.  These are very nice garden hoses.

Great price for a high quality hose. eBay has the same hose for $33.98.

Thanks! I've been waiting for the 100' hose deal to come back around.

back again, available near me now too for store pickup.

A great quality rubber (not plastic) hose like all quality items from Craftsman. Durable and flexible yet easy to maneuver around the yard when using.

gread deal. thanks for sharing

price dropped to $19.99

priscillS said:   Thanks! I've been waiting for the 100' hose deal to come back around.

done

No issues. Best one made. Buy it once and be done. Thanks OP!

Love Craftsman hose, very well-made, thanks for sharing op!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017