Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

craftsman
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That's a good price, but the set is overkill for most people.
Green for the deal.

Or, to avoid overkill, you can buy one of the following sets:

6-pc for the same price

14-pc for twice the price

Note: that was a joke.
Also, even though those two are good deals by themselves, they don't compare to the OP's super-deal.

Perfect! Thanks been looking for a large set as mine keep getting lost around the house. Somehow had $8 surprise points in my account. $23 with pickup.

Temporarily unavailable

luckicharms said:   Temporarily unavailable
 As OP said it's for free in-store pick-up, so 'unavailable' may mean unavailable online.

These are absolutely wonderful for putting together BBQs and anything with those cheap aluminum or potmetal screws that are not uncommon, because these do not slip! The name is legitimate, these have EXTREME grip due to the diamond tip coating! They helped us get some TOUGH screws a typical bit or driver wouldn't budge.I like it and thanks OP!

Available today but for $39.

Price Changed! OOS!

Price back to $29.99. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017