• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2350 Smart Wi-Fi Router (Prime w/ Alexa)  on sale for $129.99 with free shipping

Note: This matches the lowest price we've seen for this router posted in our forums and is $5.00 lower than Amazon's previous lowest price ever according to Camelcamelcamel

• Quad-Stream AC2350 WiFi -
  • Up to 2.33Gbps (600 + 1733 Mbps)
  • 1.4GHz dual core processor
  • Twin USB 3.0 and eSATA ports for external storage

Rated 4.3/5 stars based on 12,845 customer reviews.

The next lowest price on Google Products is $204.00 from Jet.com

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Not sure if this is like a scam or something, but if you click Used & new (49) from $7.93 + $5.99 shipping, they have some too good to be true prices

rated:
cbcharlee said:   Not sure if this is like a scam or something, but if you click Used & new (49) from $7.93 + $5.99 shipping, they have some too good to be true prices
  They lose money on every sale, but make it up in volume.

rated:
cbcharlee said:   Not sure if this is like a scam or something, but if you click Used & new (49) from $7.93 + $5.99 shipping, they have some too good to be true prices
  I'm not sure what's going on with Amazon,  but they are crazy infected with scammers as of late.  I just tried to buy a router on Amazon, from 3rd party for a low, but possible price that turned out to be a scam.  I've since been paying close attention and nearly every item I've look at has had several scammers listed  in 3rd party offerings.  It almost seems like a colluded effort to undermine Amazon's rep...

rated:
DragonOnTheEdge said:   
  They lose money on every sale, but make it up in volume.

Harvard, I presume.

rated:
I've had bad experience with Netgear products recently, even at the high-end. The firmware updates and customer support is simply not there.

rated:
  I ordered one. Payment is processed by Amazon, Worst case scenario they refund the money back and give another month of PRIME.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017