• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

eBay
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It works. Thank you!

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
  2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 8PM PT on March 20, 2017
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CSAVE15OFFMARCH

Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75 or more, valid until 8PM PT on March 20, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. 

please add the expiration time to the title. not like these are good for ever

stamps again?

bation46 said:   stamps again?
What are you gonna do with them?

Hmmm ... will allow tax to count towards the $75, but if pre-tax total is less than $75 it prorates the coupon to 20% of the pre-tax total.

marcopolomle said:   

could always sell them on eBay...

Thank you, been waiting to order a over priced item needed in my yard, worked like a charm !!

I'm not sure if this is good for a single item purchase, or for everything in the shopping cart purchased at the same time. Does anyone know for certain?

cga said:   I'm not sure if this is good for a single item purchase, or for everything in the shopping cart purchased at the same time. Does anyone know for certain?
  I just did it for about 5 items. Came to just over $75, but that included a $1.25 shipping charge. So I was actually under $75, but it prorated at 20%. If you do stamps, go through ebates and get and additional 5%back in cashback.

It's good for shopping cart. Had an item for $74.99, and bought a cheap cell phone case for a buck from China, and got $15 off the total package. No sales tax for me so the $74.99 was just underneath the minimum!

Awesome! Thank you, op!

Thanks O.P. I bought New Logitech Harmony Home Hub Extender using the coupon

my4mainecoons said:   
marcopolomle said:   

could always sell them on eBay. ..

I guess you have to sell the stamps at discount rate, adding to the eBay fee, will you still be able to profit from this?

pitflyer said:   It's good for shopping cart. Had an item for $74.99, and bought a cheap cell phone case for a buck from China, and got $15 off the total package. No sales tax for me so the $74.99 was just underneath the minimum!
  check your actual PayPal transactions in PayPal (not eBay order details) and you will realize that you were billed the full amount.

CSAVE15OFFMARCH worked on top of temporary sale price discount:
Was: US $149.00 "What does this price mean?"
You save: $52.15 (35% off)
Sold for: US $96.85
...with the coupon I paid $81.85! And saved $67.15, over 45.1% OFF!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/391602309302
I just highlighted and copied the coupon code CSAVE15OFFMARCH here, clicked the eBay 'buy now' and at checkout I entered the coupon code in the box above 'make a donation', which then excludes donations by using a coupon - apparently coupons and donations are mutually exclusive - one or the other, but not both.

* The best of luck to you! —(o=8> wiz

I HATE THESE WHEN I DON'T NEED ANYTHING!  I spend hours looking for something and can't find it.  Any other time I am looking for a deal, but no, not when I have a coupon! Then I find what I need in the last 2 minutes and the darn thing is 74.99....  

This code has expired.

spark911 said:   I HATE THESE WHEN I DON'T NEED ANYTHING!  I spend hours looking for something and can't find it.  Any other time I am looking for a deal, but no, not when I have a coupon! Then I find what I need in the last 2 minutes and the darn thing is 74.99....  
    +1and...when you finally got the cart over $75, the code is expired!  LOL

I bought an Instant Pot, which never goes below 70 bucks. Found a seller at $75, no tax and free ship. Paid $60. Thanks for the code!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017