• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
They also have:

$100 Conoco Gas Gift Card For $93
$100 Phillips 66 Gas Gift Card For $93
and they had a ChevronTexaco for $94 the other day

non-gas cards:

$100 CVS Gift Card For $90
$100 Meijer Gift Card For $94
$100 Cabela 's Gift Card For $80
$100 Kansas City Steaks Gift Card For $80
$100 Barnes & Noble Gift Card For $90

I usually go with ExxonMobil because there's an Exxon station that has the lowest prices outside Costco, and Mobil stations are everywhere if I don't plan ahead.

I've always had good luck with these SVM Cards from eBay, though some haven't. I've never been able to get them to take a Staples Visa (from rebates) though.

=aw

rated:
7% discount and earn Plenti Points. 
I buy at Mobil when I have a good Plenti offer otherwise its just one pt per gallon.

rated:
All these are small though. I need a bigger solution: driving 6,000 miles Apr.6-19 along I-95 between NY and Key West. Looking for a combination of specials for 300 gallons of regular

rated:
buy multiple cards. I have bought two Exxon and two Phillips at the same time.

rated:
These used to be $90, slowly crept up to $92 and now $93. At $95 they are no better than using a 5% gas CC, unless of course you are using EB Bucks and/or GCs.
Thanks OP.

rated:
Its really grate for me. Last night grandma gift me this one. Thanks OP!

rated:
SinglePapa said:   All these are small though. I need a bigger solution: driving 6,000 miles Apr.6-19 along I-95 between NY and Key West. Looking for a combination of specials for 300 gallons of regular
  As mentioned you can buy more than one. You should plan ahead on these. The BP's are plentiful on that trip so buy those when available. ExxonMobil useful. Chevrons are in Florida and Keys so get one of those. Sunoco is useful on that route too. These are all sold on eBay off and on.

rated:
I bought a Sunoco last time they were offered, it's not competitive in FL but I believe NJT is all Sunoco among others.

I think SVM had a limit of 3 at a time but that might be per brand and you could get a friend to buy 3 more.

=aw

rated:
At $95 they are no better than using a 5% gas CC
Though you should still get whatever regular cashback on your CC for purchasing on eBay (I get the same low cashback whether buying GC on eBay or gas at the pump).

I believe these cards also qualify for cash pricing, not sure if Mobil stations ever charge extra for CC.

=aw

rated:
I buy at Mobil when I have a good Plenti offer
The Plenti program is very ungenerous, I earn most of my points streaming Hulu overnight.

But even ignoring the super-cheap Exxon, most of the Mobil stations around here are cheaper than Costco after the 7% (not a lot cheaper, but cheaper). Do you find Mobil particularly expensive? That's how I feel about BP in FL anyway.

=aw

rated:
Exxon Mobil OOS now

rated:
Thanks OP.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017