• filter:
This deal has expired.

Pepsi 2 lt. products for $0.88 @ Kmart

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
$0.88 is available for all the selected Pepsi 2 lt. products.

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
couldn't figure the title until I saw the picture. I read liter, as it

rated:
From the circling the drain dept....

Are there even enough Kmarts open that have satisfactory inventory to even justify posting any more?

rated:
kingdoodler88 said:   From the circling the drain dept....

Are there even enough Kmarts open that have satisfactory inventory to even justify posting any more?

I was thinking same thing. I can't think of the closest one 2 me. If I drive a ways then I spend more gas than savings. Oh well, goes on sale for $.99 often enough

rated:
Closest K-Märt is now over 100 miles away.  Let's see ... 4 gallons there, 4 gallons back, gas at $2.50 a gallon ... 11 cents savings per bottle ... 182 bottles to break even.

rated:
There's a KM between me and Trader Joe's. If this were Coke not Pepsi I'd be there using my SYW points.

I don't think lack of nearby stores is a reason to crap on a deal, I don't complain about Fry's B&M or Stop&Shop deals.

Green for OP, despite abbreviating lt. instead of L.

=aw

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   couldn't figure the title until I saw the picture. I read liter, as it
Obligitory: 
Dimpus Burger Guy : Uhh, right. Beverage?
Farva : Gimme a litre o' cola.
Dimpus Burger Guy : What?
Farva : [Annoyed] A litre o' cola.
Dimpus Burger Guy : [into mic] Litrecola? Do we sell litrecola?
Thorny : Will you just order a large, Farva?
Farva : I don't want a large farva. I want a g****m litre o' cola! 

rated:
Just called my local Kmart and 2 liter Coke products are on sale this week.

rated:
Thanks, and I see that when I search too. I have $3 and change in SYW expiring Mar 31, and another $11 expiring sometime. Don't usually buy the 2L bottles but this is worth a slight detour on the way to Trader Joe's.

=aw

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017