• filter:
This deal has expired.

6-Tier Adjustable Wire Metal Shelving Rack w/ Wheels - $42.99 AC w/ MasterPass Checkout @ Rakuten

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Rakuten has the 6-Tier Adjustable Wire Metal Shelving Rack w/ Wheels on sale for $57.99 - $15 coupon code "SPRING15" = $42.99 with free shippingNote: You must checkout using MasterPass in order for discount to apply. MasterPass is free to use with any major credit or debit card. This shelf received an average rating of 5/5 based on 104 customer reviews.  

• Weight Limit: 220lbs per shelf
  • 3" Commercial castor wheels with two that lock for safety
  • Height adjustable non-rolling/stationary feet included
  • NSF rated for food safety
  • Shelves adjust at 1" increments
  • Heavy duty steel
  • Commercial grade black wire
  • No tools required for assembly
  • Dimensions: 48"L x 18"W x 78"H(With stationary feet)
  • Dimensions: 48"L x 18"W x 82"H(With Wheels)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The shelf has a lower weight rating when using the wheels, but I have no plan on putting over 150 lbs on it. This would be great in a garage, pantry, craft room and more.

rated:
I have a similar rack from Target. My advice is to measure the space and the clearance if you intend to move the rack around. I'm using mine as a mobile pantry. After putting it together I wish I had ordered the 30" wide unit instead of the 48" one. 
Also, this would be best as a two person assembly project. I built mine by myself but it's not easy because each shelf is big/heavy. If you have ample floor space it would make a huge difference in the ease of assembly imo. Although technically no tools are required, a rubber mallet is helpful for setting the shelves in the brackets.

rated:
Appears to be the same one I got off eBay.  Heavy duty, reasonably easy to put together (I had no issues doing it by myself.  It is massive at almost 7ft tall with casters.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131809601934 

rated:
Weight limit drops to 220 lbs TOTAL, or 37 lbs per shelf if you use the wheels.  I also got mine on eBay and found it easy enough to put together myself and I do not use the wheels.

rated:
XXXHIDDIXXX said:   Weight limit drops to 220 lbs TOTAL, or 37 lbs per shelf if you use the wheels.  I also got mine on eBay and found it easy enough to put together myself and I do not use the wheels.
  The specs do say that, but specs also says 220lbs "per shelf" without casters.  I doubt it can hold anywhere near 1,320-lbs per unit !

rated:
i am getting message Invalid code.

rated:
Same here

rated:
Great! The rack is very solid and easy to put together. I would say it took me about 15 min to set up. I like having the wheel locks and also the. Opti I need to put on ground stoppers.

rated:
Code not working

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017